lets list out all the infinite/Sudo infinite loops the Blood Lust's removal has caused.

This is me just putting down and asking the community what infinite loops they have found during the time of the Blood Lust removal:

The ones I have found are:

The auto haven open window bus(To the surprise of no one)

Window corner hook shack variant: The hook doesn't effect survivors as much as it does the killer and without BL it can be looped until the entity window blocker spawns.

Also yes the KILLER SHACK can be an infinite right now if a hook spawns on one of the corners that is on the window side if played properly by the survivor making shack even without its pallet not worth chasing through.

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

All of this is bad, but it gets even worse when breakable walls come into play. I had a whole thread about that one...

• Gore_Nargai
    Gore_Nargai Member Posts: 77

For slower killers all of them, it's a shame that u need to be more skilled as a killer than u have to be as a survivor.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

Springwood has a slew of very safe pallet loops, even with blood lust an any average survivor can cannibalize the killer's time. Not that time management would matter in that situation, if a killer is getting blood lust chances are the last thing on their mind is "how long will this take?".

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    edited November 2020

Isn't it just a test to see what happens? Either way, it seems like a brilliant idea to list all the loops to help survivors even more. Genius plan.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    edited November 2020

Coldwind Trailer tile into long wall / killer shack windows.

2nd story window in Ironworks next to breakable wall (resets the chase)

Badham school, again

Autohaven car/pallet/car combo with any other tile around it

Suffocation Pit mid area T L T combos

off the top of my head

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

To say killer shack is an infinite is just nonsense. It's not hard to mindgame the shack and it's one of the only stronger loops left in teh game these days.

Authaven fun bus is getting nerfed, have u not seen how much smaller it is on the new reworked maps?

Pretty much any infinite that you find (a proper infinite) will be removed with the map reworks, apart from maybe the badham house of pain which i do agree i think should go.

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444

Idk about slinger you see if you hold the magical double w key your chances of surrving slinger increse

Now imagine during no bloodlust you are a slinger, surv gets to a hill and bl.

Or a 99ed sb..

Deathslinger is a 110% killer as well with a effective range of 18 meters there gonna get some distance past 18 meters

• DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305

the q-time in dbd was everytime bad... look it now ? you find ez in 10sec a lobby, its everyday like that, as if someone flicked a switch and it would take longer from now on ... its sus

• Chekita
    Chekita Member Posts: 184
    edited November 2020

Since people will keep saying no matter what that this and that bc bad players, name calling and such. Will start to post people that are known streamers talking on the matter so there is some perspective on regards to experience in the game. Not necessarily being good or the best player around, but having proof of experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyEWRfPONNU

Here OhTofu discusses the matter.

Edit:

Here is another. Scott Jund. Thousands and thousands of hours, known streamer. He is pro removing bloodlust, but as OhTofu he has other caveats, like keeping bloodlust 1 for reasons he explain that are fairly similar to what people are saying here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6FDuU0EWg

Post edited by Chekita on
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,767

i hate how as killer thats the only macmillian map i get (that and coal tower) but as survivor it's literally exclusively pallet woods.

• Eareland
    Eareland Member Posts: 242
    edited November 2020

I hate those windows. Needs so much thinking to run those 2.

Anyways. I didn't see this test coming, because I thought it's pretty clear that to make this game a bit less frustrating for killers is to keep Bloodlust exist. Removing BL affects on some killers a lot and some not so much. Well, definitely it doesn't really mean a thing to Nurse.

But without Bloodlust I can imagine the gameplay of non-anti-loop killers against decent/good loopers. It's like land a one hit on survivor and then change the target or catch that survivor and camp him/her out of frustration. I'm not saying this scenario happens with every killer, but eh...chasing a survivor should be rewarding, in a way or another...

You can chase one survivor for a moment and build up Bloodlust and finally catch him/her, it doesn't mean that you lost the game already, but giving up on survivor without Bloodlust just sounds annoying. Killers without anti-looping abilities gonna be in pain. I don't feel like anyone should travel around the map as a killer just because she/he didn't catch that one survivor and now killer needs to find a new a survivor, because Bloodlust didn't help the killer.

• Withered8

These loops can all be countered tho even by basic m1 killers. A quick moonwalk or fake is all it takes. It's not an infinite if you could have actively done something to prevent that chase from happening/ end it quickly.

Do you really want every loop to be like those rock loops on sanctum? Loops which you don't even need to think as killer in order to down the sruviovr because they are that unsafe? I like tiles and shack because the better player always comes off better on those loops, unless the survivor just throws the pallet which means that you don't even need to worry about that loop later as killer.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,112

I also think TLs and majorly slept on. Unless you've outpositioned the survivor or they're just dumb, you're not gonna be able to stop them from going through the middle and doing a psuedo infinite loop, especially with 110%ers (Huntress and Deathslinger being exceptions of course). It's one of those trials I never really learned to deal with, probably because there isn't much to it for the survivors.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Just so you know if you stick on spine chill and resilience some of the basic loops on mac millian become infinites. these are the loops kinda like a Z shape i guess, its hard to describe but pallet in the middle with a long junk/box pile either side. you vault so fast the killer cant lunge enough to catch you in time... so yeah its pretty broken i could spend the whole time at this loop until he broke the pallet, thats 115% killer btw. So either loops all need to be mega unsafe which means no killer will break pallets or just keep bloodlust in, it actually allows for gameplay

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Fun bus can be an actual infinite loop as long as you break chase every 2 vaults, which is absolutely ridiculous considering this map just got reworked.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    edited November 2020

The fun bus just goes to show the devs have no idea at all how strong some tiles are vs others. I have seen the fun bus chain into a long wall jungle gym many many times on some maps, I consider myself an extremely good killer and I play strong killers as well but outside of Nurse I have to just break chase and leave because the tiles are just to strong together you will lose all 5 gens.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

If you hold the magic W key against a slinger you're going to get speared. You can't juke a slinger. The slinger just missed lol

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited November 2020

there are a few main building windows that are now simi infinites as well

asylum, certain variations of ormond, one of the new reworked map buildings with the gen next to a vault, T L walls can be looped as long as you outplay the killer repeatedly. im sure i missed a few but it's ridiculous.

edit: both main buildings in the swamp maps have simi infinites as well as the small boat that spawns.

• bonsaibeard
    bonsaibeard Member Posts: 40

*pseudo

• Generic
    Generic Member Posts: 48

This game is just not fun to play as a killer. So frustrating. You either play someone who instantly wins a chase or you play a killer that gets genrushed in 2 seconds. Bloodlust is necessary until they start bumping m1 killer base movement speeds.

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567
    edited November 2020

It's not an infinite if a window blocker spawns and prevents an infinite.

True infinites literally had no counter to them.

• Zylance
    Zylance Member Posts: 64

What kind of stupid statement is this?

If you arent good at something, you shouldnt do it.. Holy crap what a ######### thing to believe!

Just had to comment, as this made me acually laugh and think about how sad some people`s minds are:D I do hope you try stuff irl that you arent good at tho, it gives great pleasure learning new things!

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    edited November 2020

There are a lot of strong loops for survivors. But shack? really? I actually like shack because you can mind game it, unlike many other loops where survivor can literally see you 24/7. That's why i think a lot of the loops should be changed to higher obstacles. Survivors always talk abaut mind games, but vast majority of loops have none because they can literally see you, so only thing they need to do is judge the distance how many loops they can do, in other words they have upper hand in chase mechanic. Other thing with loops are that windows shouldn't be possible to spawn perfectly in line to each other which can become near infinites even with weaker windows. Best examples there are when shack window is facing long wall jungle gym window

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Cowshed / Torment creek Long Tractor Loops are and always will be silly.

• FablPlayz
    FablPlayz Member Posts: 169

saloon is op for me as a surv. it´s so easy to loop and there is nothing the killer can do exept leave me or chase me and lose gens

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Just get rid of the bus pallet

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

The "Lane Pallets" on Groaning Storehouse and Cowshed are completely safe, impossible to catch the survivor as long as they throw the pallet.

• Withered8

That's gonna be fixed with the graphical update/nerfed so no point complaining about that.

• Withered8

"T and L walls are infinite loops"

LOL that's the funniest thing i've heard.

At the end of the day you've just listed a bunch of unreworked maps which will 100% be fixed and changed, no point complaining about those, apart from that one reworked building which I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Withered8

Fun bus is literally being heavily nerfed in the graphical update, so ppl need to stop going on about it. It's liek someone going on about old iron works of misery.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited November 2020

So basically everything that I predicted would become an infinite/psuedo-infinite became one. Disturbed Ward was already way too strong with Bloodlust and this just made it worse.

Some shacks have walls that you can see the Killer through and it gets stronger for Survivor when a hook spawns there (like the OP said). The Killer has to go around the hook, which slows them down and gives you more time to react. Good Survivors can make it unmindgameable with that hook there.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited November 2020

there are semi infinites in the reworked maps too moron and my point on T L walls was that they are easier to semi infinite as long as you play well as survivor.

regardless of if they are reworked maps or not anyone who thinks disabling blood lust now before they get fixed IF they get fixed is a moron.