[Bug]: PC - "Country livin'" - Archives - Level 2 - italian language

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607

Description: When i click on the "Archives" on the main menu of the game, the game shows a new screen where there is the first level of the new tome V. I click on the 2° level at the top-right side. The game shows an series of quest at the 2° level. If i put the mouse over this quest called as "Country Livin'" i can see this tooltip with this error into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language this bug isn't exist (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm awaiting which the game is loading

3)I click on the "The Archives" button on the main menu of the game

4)the game shows a new screen where there is the first level of the new tome V.

5) I click on the 2° level at the top-right side.

6)The game shows an series of quest at the 2° level. If i put the mouse over this quest called as "Country Livin'" i can see this tooltip with this error into italian language (Screenshot 1).

7) If i change into english language this bug isn't exist (Screenshot 2)

Wrong text: "Colpisci il Mandriano sopravvisuto/i con la motosega entro 30 secondi con {1}"

Right text: "Colpisci 2 sopravvissuti con la motosega entro 30 secondi con Il Mandriano."

English version: "Hit 2 Survivor with the Chainsaw within 30 seconds as The Hillbilly."

Platform: PC + Steam

Version game: 4.3.2

Language: italian

How often does this occur: 100% into italian language.

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

I hope which your developer fix this issue into italian language.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kristen
    Kristen Member Posts: 63

Same for french language, a bit hard to know what to do without changing the game's language...