Rank reset each month

exelse
exelse Member Posts: 37
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Personally I think that rank should reset to level 20 each month. I know, I know. Unpopular opinion, especially for SWF.

I play as a killer a lot, hence my current rank - 12. However playing against survivors who are ranked 10 and up is not fun for me at all. I don't think I have enough skills to play against higher ranks yet game only resets me to level 17. I think it would be more fun (at least for me) if each month everyone started from the same level and then progressed if skills allowed it. At the end of the day, if you're a good player (both survivor and killer) you will get your high rank if you're playing well.

Sometimes it makes me not play for long just so I can get my rank reset. Just so I can enjoy the game more. It shouldn't be like that.

EDIT: I have been thinking about what everyone said below and I agree rank 20 for everyone is too harsh. But it should at least reset ranks 1-10 together to certain point and then ranks 11-20 to certain point as well. You mentioned that higher ranks shouldn't be playing against legit rank 20. Fair enough but nowadays it's rank 12-16 playing against ranks 3-10 with examples of playing against lobby of survivors ranked 1-3 so what's the difference there? None, it's still unfair.

Post edited by exelse on

Comments