unlock event cosmetics via event currency but cells optional

Options

I think unlocking them with event currency should be a option as should paying cells. However does it even count as a event if you can just flat out pay $60 in cells for all of them?

Comments

• LilLadyKD
    LilLadyKD Member Posts: 6
    Options

60 only covers 6 of the 7

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    Options

@LilLadyKD said:
    60 only covers 6 of the 7

Wait $70? ######### the skins aren't worth $70 I could buy a whole other game for $70 lol

• Dibs
    Dibs Member Posts: 22
    Options

@sorrowen said:
    I think unlocking them with event currency should be a option as should paying cells. However does it even count as a event if you can just flat out pay $60 in cells for all of them?

I agree, it's just another cosmetic release like any other. Not really an event like expected.

• LilLadyKD
    LilLadyKD Member Posts: 6
    Options

yeah if you grind out 1 full outfit its 60 but if you make the choice to not grind during the event to get one it will cost you 70

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    Options

@LilLadyKD said:
    yeah if you grind out 1 full outfit its 60 but if you make the choice to not grind during the event to get one it will cost you 70

They aren't worth $70 and buying them should be optional and people will still buy them but I spent my money this month on Red Dead redemption 2. Again they should be unshockable via event currency

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
    Options

They should honestly at least be unlockable with Shards.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    I think will have my first blight outfit with first 3 days. Like most will have finished the event by that time. So guess can grind the vials for extra bloodpoints for rest of 10 days.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    I don't know, so far reading all the comments and reactions, it seems like the majority of the players aren't happy with BHVR's decision to commercialize the whole event. The developers need to think over and find a middle ground, so they can still earn while keeping in mind the interest of the community. The prices for the cosmetics are absurd, tbh.