Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Twins matches don't count for challenges

KwwB
KwwB Member Posts: 75

Twice now on two different challenges I've played The Twins and both times any progress didn't count with them. Golden Age where you have to get 15 gold emblems, and Dripping Blood where you have to earn 30,000 bloodpoints.

I had multiple matches where I had gold or iridescent emblems and it didn't count.

Just now I had a match where I got 24k or so blood points and none of it counted for Dripping Blood.

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• KwwB

Twice now on two different challenges I've played The Twins and both times any progress didn't count with them. Golden Age where you have to get 15 gold emblems, and Dripping Blood where you have to earn 30,000 bloodpoints.

I had multiple matches where I had gold or iridescent emblems and it didn't count.

Just now I had a match where I got 24k or so blood points and none of it counted for Dripping Blood.

• KwwB

Just played a match as The Trapper and the bloodpoints counted towards Dripping Blood with him. So 100% The Twins are bugged.

• KwwB

I've also had two matches now where I have only used The Twins three perks, to get the Steam achievement Adept Twins and it hasn't awarded it to me.

• KwwB
    edited December 2020

Also after receiving points for Dripping Blood challenge with Trapper, I decided to see if it was somehow broken and stuck and earning points with Trapper unstuck it, but again I didn't get any points towards the challenge Dripping Blood while playing The Twins.

• AcridPyre
    AcridPyre Member Posts: 30

I second this. So far in the few matches I've played using The Twins not a single bloodpoint was counted towards the Dripping Blood challenge and I've also been experiencing the glitch where after deploying Victor he is unable to move. Once I was able to pounce out of this bug but the other times I was completely unable to get him to move.

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 117

Works for me, I completed many challenges with them and got Adept as well.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 485

Were you at red ranks and/or which emblems did you have when you got it?

• KwwB

Just had another match where any progress on Dripping Blood was not applied while playing The Twins. I'm done playing DbD until patch. Cheers