Blight fov

deadbyjeff
deadbyjeff Member Posts: 52

So the blight fov is so low that his hands take 40% of the screen and u can literally see inside of generators, if you're near a window - your face is almost inside of the frame - makes the killer literally unplayable unless you want to make yourself puke real fast....

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

In the most recent Q&A stream they said they're changing The Blight's FOV, but it's going to take some time because they have to change his animations as well. I'm not sure why, but they made a big deal about the player being able to see The Blight's hands.

• deadbyjeff

i mean, if u watch a vid on yt or smth and then alt tab to game you'll notice the fov is borked - if u stand near gen u can see inside it - this is a bug brought by the last update

• CacahueseSeco
    CacahueseSeco Member Posts: 73

Agree, FOV it's bad placed, need to be a little bit higher, not only for be more playable, also to be according to the real height of The blight

• deadbyjeff

i honestly think blight is glitching into victor FOV. if u run the game as blight once you load up u see a normal fov for 0.5-1.0 sec and then it flickers into this zoomed ridiculousness