Ebony and Ivory Memento Moris now require the targeted survivor to have been hooked twice

Options
Axe
Axe Member Posts: 1,060

Someone in BHVR deserve a raise

thats all

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

This came from nowhere.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352
    Options

Is this live or?

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352
    edited December 2020
    Options
  • Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,080
    Options

I thought if Moris were going to changed they were going to put through the ptb first. Now at least I can feel less bad when I use a mori for a mori daily.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I expected this. But I also expected it to come with a huge bloodpoint bonus for successfully using one. Hopefully they just forgot to mention it in the notes.

There needs to be a point to bringing Moris or they will simply never be seen again.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

They’ll change them, it’s just a matter of time. It seems like they prefer to make big balance changes one at a time to see what effect they have on the state of the game. Changing both at once would probably make it difficult to analyse what impact the changes have on escape/kill rates, if any.

I might actually use moris occasionally now. I can do the various challenges, trophies and dailies without having people Alt+F4 on me. 😁

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

I would grab the popcorn but I already did it lol

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I thought same thing when I saw that on the patch notes. 😂

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162
    Options

They should remove moris and keys...

Or at least : we shouldn't be able to put these offerings and keys until they find a real change..

These offerings were use most of the time by very selfish players. I'm sorry for them. Or not. (like key players.)

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
  • Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162
    Options

Stop crying, so many people are talking about that.

People in this forum can't talk on the same discussion about the same subject ?

If keys were changed before moris : survivors are crying

If moris are change before keys (in this patch) : killers are crying

Why are you all crying ?

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options

Rejoice for the day has finally come, now we just need those key changes and the game will have it's two worst explosive unfun options gone.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

Yeah but now Mori's are so SO much weaker than keys, hence why people tended to use Mori's more in lobbies with 2 keys or more

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Ok, now time for the keys and I will be a little bit happy.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

I only mori for the daily/challenge and when I do it's usually on death hook. Though ebony moris are now really expensive filler.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,545
    Options

Well.. I am happy I got the achievement out of my way before this change.

this change is definitely healthier for the game than it was before. But it’s kinda.. underwhelming..

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

On a totally unrelated note, there seems to be a lobby error, that causes survivor queues to skyrocket.

More news at 6.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options