I refuse to play killer any further, until the issuses are adressed.

Options
sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
  1. SWF. I want either a seperate game mod for swf with a balance around them, or to be able to opt out of playing against them.
  2. Matchmaking: Make it work!

Until now, i used moris to compensate for swf and bad matchmaking which paired me against players with a much higher skill level. With that no longer an option, i will not play killer until i get fair matches where i don´t need them.

No, i don´t want to get gud, i want to play fairly on my level. I play survivor most of the time anyway, and the biggest problem of solo survivors (bad teammates) can´t be solved by the mori change anyway.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• ILoveDemo
    ILoveDemo Member Posts: 681
    Options

And another one... Gosh just get gud.

Next!

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,736
    Options
    1. No.
    2. Its coming.
    3. Cya Tomorrow!
  • MikaKim
    MikaKim Member Posts: 334
    Options

If ONLY this community would get better at talking SWF vs. soloQ.

Yet here we are.

• EsotericBackwash
    EsotericBackwash Member Posts: 11
    Options

Oh dude I totally get it. I think this game is very luck based. Even with SWF groups. Like, I just had a game where I was on haddonfield, and an obvious swf group that were way too coordinated, and frankly mean :/ They all escaped through the hatch in front of me, while the last few teabag, point, and stay in the game to taunt as long as possible until I force them out. Half of my games I'm usually getting 3 or more kills. But, if you get a bad map, and very coordinated teammates, or just straight up 2 or 3 people on comms with each other... It can be very frustrating. People who say "Get gud" just wanna get under your skin, cause it seems that's what every other player wants to do. Some people are just mean, and with the ruin changes, the mori changes, flashlights back to normal, and how killers are just 25% faster than the survivors, and all their endurance perks....(Not to mention how awful some of the maps are, or a bad loadout with pallets, and the) it just doesn't seem like skill is the dominant factor in winning these games. Solo queues are pretty awful for survivors so there's no incentive to not get a friend or two to help you out, and can you blame someone for trying to have fun with their friends? Just try to not get bent out of shape when the odds are so heavily stacked against you.

Although I am a hypocrite, and tend to get pretty mad easily lol it's a good thing to try and remember. And who knows, maybe a survivor will put the game map offering, or you'll spawn in Hawkins xp

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

Bye

they won't split the community with a more broken game mode nor will they differentiate solo's from SWF's, the best you can hope for is more BP for playing against them and even then i don't think that will happen.

• sulaiman
    Options

I dont understand the people saying bye. I will keep playing solo survivor, i am just done with playing as killer.

Also, i would be able to post even if there was a 2k hour rule, but 90% of that time is played as survivor.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

"Until now, i used moris to compensate for swf and bad matchmaking which paired me against players with a much higher skill level. With that no longer an option, i will not play killer until i get fair matches where i don´t need them."

I am feeling bait vibes from this sentence.

• sulaiman
    Options

Maybe you are not very good at senseing those things. Might just be hunger?

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,101
    Options

Have you tried to improve and get better at the game? That might help you.

• Boddy604
    Boddy604 Member Posts: 183
    Options

Im a survivor main too and I've always avoided Moris (have like 35 red moris on doctor) cuz it's an unfair mechanic.

Might start using them now.

Point is, you don't need moris to win. You've used them as a crutch & now it's time to learn to walk.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

1.Yes

2,When?

3.Enjoy your time off from the game, I am.

• sulaiman
    Options

Well, if all killers get good, then what will happen with all the potato survivor who don´t? Dosn´t that just lead to killer nerfs?

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

One mori killer less.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565
    Options

Have fun never playing again then. <3

• sulaiman
    Options
  • bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,265
    Options

they mean they are never going to make the changes you wanted related to moris and swf because they aren't necessary and the only way to continue playing would be to git gud

• sulaiman
    edited December 2020
    Options

I still keep playing survivor. I thought that still is playing the game...

Either my english is that bad that people don´t understand that i only done with playing killer, or several forum user can´t read that well.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited December 2020
    Options

It means the devs are too cowardly to anger the SWF crowd.

Matchmaking is just screwed thanks to boosted survivors/swf gaming the system making the spread of ranks screwed. They will spit ball matchmaking fixes but I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting it working. Ever.

Killers smurf, too, but it's harder for them to game the system. AFK is banable, iirc.

Plus not letting swf stomp low rank killers would harm the bottom line.

Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,485
    edited December 2020
    Options

1. The devs have only made changes that will not split the playbase nor harm queue times, and have been very consistent in this. Your proposals would do both, and I believe any suggestions we make must be framed with both in mind, as well as all ranks in mind. The only method that makes sense to me is to raise Solo play much closer to SWF then rebalance around that. Exactly how to do that is very debatable.

2. The biggest problem the game has imo. The devs have stated a new MMR system is in the works but not finished. I get the frustration with this one I really do. Patience is needed here.

I don't play killer a lot anymore, mostly due to performance issues with this game on my Xbox, but I certainly feel it when I go against players much stronger than I am, and any coordination among them (SWF or not). Getting paired as a rank 17 with all above 9 survs just sucks, and is far too common. Most times they do all the gens, bust all totems, and make off with my pride, wallet and left shoe. Every so often I can take advantage of their over-auteristic ways and get 2-3.

Point is I still play killer once a week or so. It also makes me a better survivor to see both sides in action. And killers are badly needed right now, for queue times and to get the devs the data they need.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951
    Options

I would come back to the game if they started fixing a few issues, heck even if they said they were sorry for sounding biased. The fact that the killer community sees the devs as biased and the only responce is "Shut up we arent biased you all are just picking on us" doesnt help. My 2 fav killers were plague and spirit. Cool concepts cool gameplay, one is barely functional and the other I get LITERAL DEATH THREATS FOR PLAYING. If there were a few changes made for killers fun, for making the game more enjoyable for a killer, something to make it more engaging and less insults/threats. I MIGHT come back. As it is killer is a miserable experience and if I play to the end I get threats, racial slurs and all sorts of crap.