Who would you like to see added as a licenced killer?

Options

One of the things I love about DBD is the variety of licences killers available. On this I'm curious to see what characters people would like to see added.

I think that Candyman would be really cool. An insect based killer would be a great addition and he could even have a thing where he can teleport using mirrors. There is a film coming next year so you never know.

Another killer I would personally find completely terrifying would be Mr Blobby (obviously not serious but scary none the less)

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

I still haven´t given up hope that one day Jason will make his appearance in DBD, finally completing the ensemble of classic Slashers (and the Band).

• Kadajacs
    Kadajacs Member Posts: 43
    Options

Maybe one day F13th will admit it has been beaten by the better game, and allow their character to be in a successful game

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    Options

I'd love to see Candyman, especially if he looks like Tony Todd as i am a huge fan of the original. Also now that we see little Victor running around and pouncing on people it would be cool to have either Chucky or Leprechaun. There are a lot of horror characters that would be great in this game when you think about it.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

I also hope Jason comes to DBD. Our man, Larry Zerner, is aware of the lawsuit and the rights of fr. Personally, I would like to see Pinhead and Chucky, since Clive Barker recovered the rights to the Hellraiser saga and Chucky for the possibility thanks to Victor and that also a series about Chucky will be released narrating the events that occurred in Cult of Chucky.

• Kadajacs
    Kadajacs Member Posts: 43
    Options

Chucky would be great if they can figure out a way for him to hook people. Maybe the hooks could be lower for him and he drags people. Or he hops on their back and forces them to hook themself. Slow hooking could make up for his huge advantage of being small

Don't know that much about Pinhead apart from he looks pretty scary. I certainly would like him appearing while I was doing a gen.

• Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100
    Options

It's a copyright issue, they can't even do more for their own game let alone license him out to this one,