Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We need ‘Auto Ready Up’

You search for a lobby. Wait.....wait......wait....bloodweb....wait...loadout....wait...make a sandwich....

You get the idea. So you finally find a lobby and nobody is ever readied up because they’re all off doing other things as well. What does this lead to? Well more waiting by golly!

How about a button we can push while searching for the lobby that tells the system to automatically, immediately ready us when we find one?

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

What does this accomplish if the other players wanted to do something in the bloodweb or loadout... or even make a sandwitch?

• CremelloJoJo
    CremelloJoJo Member Posts: 76

Why? The mechanic is there for people to play with their loadouts and bloodwebs...and possibly bathroom breaks before the match starts, not to mention the option to leave if you happen to come across someone who's caused you problems ingame before, so the luxury of being able to dodge a potentially stressful lobby is there too.

Keep it as it is. It's just one extra minute.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Maybe I didn’t describe it well.

When I’m searching and have my loudout complete, I toggle my auto read up button. Then when I finally do get a lobby, my red slash is already lit without me doing anything else. That’s all. It’s entirely optional and gives you no control over other players.

I would assume that most people would start using this during long lobby searches so we will rarely have to wait on people who aren’t paying attention. If lobbies are quick, then this feature won’t be used since players will still be finishing up their load outs in-lobby.