Can we please get back to doing blood hunts again?

Options

I don't mind the Tomes, but I've never wanted a console/pc game to mirror a mobile game more in my life. Right now DBD mobile is doing a 3x bloodpoint/XP event. And here I am trying to pallet stun a killer five times in a single match just so that I can earn a few more blood points.😕

Comments

• Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100
    Options

Honestly challenges wouldn't be as bad if they A: didn't require specific characters in some cases, and just as importantly B: weren't pick one to do, they should all be active at all times so natural game play events occasionally get's you a few extra BP as a treat, not forces you to jump through hoops chasing a challenge that forces you to change your entire play style and make purposefully bad moves to complete,

That said for a new player this grind is soul crushing, even worse if you don't have the money to skip the shard grinds for more characters, so yeah, anything to give more resources to help would be appreciated, i started playing the game this month and am already taking a break due to the grind being so damn much,

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    edited December 2020
    Options

I would love to be able to work on more than one challenge at a time. And while BHVR has taken baby steps to reduce the grind, such as seeing to it that all dailies are now worth at least 30,000 blood points, there's still far more than needs to be done. It's why no one prestiges characters anymore.

I've been playing the game for nine months and still haven't acquired every available perk out there. I'm your typical casual gamer. I have a few hours a day to play the game after work and that's about it. Having dailies are nice, but more blood hunts would be appreciated.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

I would love to see bloodhunts again. It's sad that the archives in a way just replaced them.