The twins slugging capabilities should be looked at

Options
Wesker09
Wesker09 Member Posts: 159
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Went up against one who was constantly slugging at 5 gens and even though we kept picking each other up and kept crushing him they just constantly kept slugging cause it's so easy to do. Like can we take a look at their ability to slug cause that was a real boring match of many against the twins.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
    Options

slug there slug there. Survivors have enough perks and counterplay for it

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

I agree, they should buff her so her slugging ability is stronger; and she might be more viable. The ability to chain quicker would be a good one, bring her closer to the likes of Oni or such in terms of strength.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607
    Options

As long as survivors stay in 2 two-man groups and constantly healing each other when one of the survivors is being chased, you shloud be fine.

• Boddy604
    Boddy604 Member Posts: 183
    Options

You'd have to rework the entire character. Their entire playstyle revolves around slugging, it's literally all they're good at.

• AnnoyingNarrator
    AnnoyingNarrator Member Posts: 222
    Options

Funny you say that, I just made a post running down the list of things that they can do and that is the same conclusion I reached. The entire character is flawed and needs to be reworked heavily.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Okay but let's be real here, Twins are shaping up to be one of the most unfun killers to play against in the entire game due to their inherent nature of slugging, tunneling and camping two survivors at once.

All of those things are allowed though by behaviors' standards (Or lack thereof) and in defense of the Twins, if they don't employ all the dirty tactics they can they are an extremely weak killer.

As much as I wish they'd pull some power from Victor and put it into Charlotte I don't think that will EVER happen. Charlottes power is just being a standard killer / being able to husk camp a slugged or hooked survivor while you control Victor.

I doubt they'll rework them any time soon or ever. This is a problematic character they made and put into the game and now we all have to deal with it. Best I can say is bring anti-slug perks but killers want those all nerfed into oblivion and cry when you use them so Idk.

Constant cycle of complaints sort of thing. Tl;dr Twins will probably just be accepted as one of the most unfun to play against similar to Spirit but we should be thankful they aren't as powerful as Spirit lol and I'd be way more worried about them camping and or tunneling than slugging tbh

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767
    Options

The twins don't have to slug necessarily, its just too easy to do so rather than not.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited December 2020
    Options

Eh, the only way you're not slugging as them is if you either never down anyone with Victor or if you just sprint to the Survivor you downed with Victor and ignore anyone you bump into on the way.

If you don't use Victor to down, you're a worse Legion.

If you ignore everyone to immediately go pick up the slug as Charlotte, you're just hurting yourself because you're actively deciding not to build up more map pressure. Afterwards you're also going to have Victor or Charlotte just be sitting somewhere - either camping a point of interest or being somewhere you don't need them.

I wouldn't say that it's that slugging is too easy as them, I'd say it's more that they have no other real options (besides just facecamping).

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Pretty much the entire game play of the Twins boils down to slugging for a snowball.

• carnage4u
    carnage4u Member Posts: 338
    edited December 2020
    Options

I have 2 friends that just DC when they see the twins now, so they can't be slugged. My other friends will wait to the slugging starts before they DC.

Either way, its pretty much near the final straw for our group. We still play, as we can't figure out the next game to jump to yet, but We keep checking the steam sale for something to appease us.

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    Options

One thing that i like to see is Vitor having terror radius which is ridiculous counter BT.

Stay a hook release Vitor and no BT ... easy dumb mechanic.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

BT is just kinda flawed imo. It's terror radius based, when in reality it should just be based on proximity around the hook.

Victor is around hook? Clearly not camping. Pig is crouched in front of hook? No BT, cause clearly not camping. Wraith is cloaked next to hook? Not camping either. Insidious next to hook? Too bad, no BT, cause the killer clearly isn't camping.

This can be said and done with so many perks and killer powers

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475
    Options

Yeah ur right i forgot about other killers because of Twins thread.

But nothing will be done against slug with Twins or Nurse or Bubba ( mostly all that slug ).

It's became boring to play this game in reality.

• kaijudane
    kaijudane Member Posts: 139
    Options

While that's true, it's not reasonable to always run those builds in the hopes you'll get a slugging killer for it.