Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Can anyone give me tips for "SIX FEET UNDER" challenge??

Options

It's too hard for me to sacrifice four survivors in the basement. Please give me tips to achieve the challenge..

Best Answer

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@GodGame

With all that in-mind above, use the map "Mount Ormond." This maps basement can spawn right in the middle of the map, which won't require you to camp it at all (If you don't want to) and allows you to play normally while also getting the chance to down any unhookers that go for that basement.

Use LeatherFace, Trapper, or even Myers works also... Any Killer that can down Survivors quickly and or effectively works for this situation. While LeatherFace and Trapper are the best for basement defense, you can also branch out to Oni, Spirit, Myers, Billy, and even Freddy.

Freddy can lock down the main area of ormond with Dream Snares, Billy, Myers, and Oni have insta-down abilities, and Spirit can effectively down multiple Survivors (If you're skilled enough.)

So your options are not just limited to LeatherFace and Trapper, but they would be the best pick WITH the map Ormond... mainly because that middle basement spawn in Ormond makes this challenge a cake walk.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Demogorgon. Territorial Imperative and Make Your Choice. Hook someone in the basement and set a portal at the top of the stairs. Walk away. When TI procs, set a portal and wait a few seconds before teleporting. Get two in basement. Rinse repeat.

• FireHazard
    Options

I like that, that could work. But I feel they'll eventually catch on and start breaking the portals when they realize where they are...

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

My friend did this and got it first try (with Demo/this build at least).

• FireHazard
    Options

Depends on the Survivors than I guess, some of them just brute force it too much.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Pray that no one disconnects.

• FireHazard
    Options

I believe if they DC on the hook in the basement, than it actually counts as a sacrifice.

I'm not 100% on that, since my memory isn't the greatest to confirm this... but DCing isn't really that common anymore like it used to be, and the DC penalty system will definitely solve keep it from being more rampant!

• ImmortalReaver
    ImmortalReaver Member Posts: 243
    Options
  • FireHazard
    Options

Well, not at the moment since the test is over... so i'm sure plenty of people are DCing before it's finally implemented.

But I was referring to before the test was out, I think people believed that it was already out when Chapter 14 released...

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Options

Sometimes you gotta play a bit scummy. I just got the challenge a few games ago as Pig. I got Disturbed Ward and the basement was in the killer shack and I got two potatoes who went down near the shack and their teammates didn’t save them. I downed a baby Claudette in shack and crouched in a corner and waited for the Meg to come for the save. She saw me and Sprint Bursted away. I downed her in the main building and I kept having her wiggle free until I got her close enough to the basement.

Basically you gotta play a killer who is good at defending the basement (Huntress, Trapper, Leatherface, Demogorgon, Hag) or play a bit campy and hope they are overly altruistic.

• FireHazard
    edited December 2019
    Options

That just sounds like an opportunity, rather than "scummy."

I mean, I guess camping isn't something people like? I personally don't do it, so I did this challenge in a more... creative way. Instead of just camping or proxy camping the basement with LeatherFace, I just played normally... after they're on their 3rd hook (death hook) I put them in the basement to be sacrificed and that's about it.

I played LeatherFace for the opportunity you had... where I can still chase people but guard the basement with a chainsaw and down both the Survivors, but I instead just played normally and killed everyone in the basement on their death hook with LeatherFace.

LeatherFace was just there for any potential 1-hit downs I could do at the entrance of the basement.

• SuriKratos
    SuriKratos Member Posts: 48
    Options

I was able to sacrifice 4 at the basement with the Blight, but it did not complete the challenge, any ideas why?