• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389
    Options

I used to main Piglet, now it's all about the Clown

I do play survivor more either way

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

I used to main og freddy. Running tr builds that was all about giving the impression of being everywhere. Stuff like dark devotion M&A. There was little draw to old freddy but being that hes the og icon that pulled me into horror I stuck with his janky ass. Nowadays i dont play much modern freddy hes much better now so he at least has more of a playerbase now.

Slinger and huntress are my new mains. Range play just excites me more nothing more satisfying then trading the needle and landing unlikely shots.

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156
    Options

Wraith main here. Not so much hated or op as downtrodden, but definitely an unpopular choice... which is a shame, because the bell won't bong itself.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 322
    Options

I main legion and everyone that says they are bad or boring just don't get their playstyle yet. The survivors that complain the most are the ones deadharding frenzy, dropping pallets against frenzy, hide in lockers against killer instinct, never stop healing in a group etc. Yes this happens in red/ purple ranks and yes some make the same mistake twice. I enjoy playing legion and get enough positive messages in endgame chat to counter the salt which makes me think enough people love them too.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841
    Options

Mhm, I do main Bubba and a lot of people dislike him since he's really good at patrolling or basement camping.

Not that I do that, unless the survivors are asking for it (e.g playing really good, toxic, etc)

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

One of my three mains is the Doctor, I have so much fun as him and do very well against a red rank squad! (I'm currently a purple rank)

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options

Legion, then Doctor. I hate going against them but they're fun to play as

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062
    Options

I personally love Wraith the most and think he's fine how he is without wanting him changed.

And like my Wraith, I also run a Steamrolling build on Legion and Blight.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

Does it count if my Killer only seems unpopular if I win? :)

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Yep. Mained Hag back when she was F tier with stun lock teleports. Then played a lot of Wraith and Trapper after hook feet traps got removed. I moved onto Pig cause I liked crouching with Survivors that I spare. Bonding moments. GF and Oni were two later on ones I mained for awhile, both of them more popular though than the ones above. Now I'm on Twins cause I love velociraptor pouncing people are a tiny gremlin monster or getting punted out of existence by Davids getting their revenge.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

I main Blight and Ghostface. I don't really hear any complaints about Blight but I guess I do about Ghostface.

• imherebutnot
    imherebutnot Member Posts: 9
    Options

Legion and Plague main, I don't usually get any hate for playing them, mostly just people who were gonna be upset whoever they lost to

• Boomer_Zoomer
    Boomer_Zoomer Member Posts: 29
    Options

I'm not exactly a Spirit main, I've put a lot more time and points into Blight & Myers, but I do go back to her often.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

Deathslinger.

And as I'm running the Cotton Eye Joe build, I often get 'this would have been more fun if you weren't hacking to hide your TR'.... and i'm like... you high ranks do know there's more perks than noed, ruin, undying and M&A?