What is your Dream Chapter?

Options

Comments

• Smiler
    Smiler Member Posts: 165
    Options

Lets' start:

Alien, Jason, Chucky, Springtrap, Pennywise, Candyman, mr.X, Samara, The Grudge, Servant Grunt, Chris Walker, SCP 106 or 173, The Purge, The Thing, Sam (Trick 'r Treat), The Nun, Jeepers Creepers, Herbert West, The Strangers, The Babadook, The Shining, Uzumaki, Night Gaunts, ...

• Fishydevili22
    Fishydevili22 Member Posts: 48
    Options

I want a fire fighter like killer.

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231
    Options

I’m not sure if I’ve already posted in this thread, so apologies if I have lol. But, I would absolutely kill for a Supernatural chapter. I don’t even want a killer, just Sam and Dean. I’m pretty sure it would be an easy chapter to obtain as I can’t see why they wouldn’t want the legacy of the show (that ends in 2 weeks) to live on. I’ve also seen quite a lot of people ask for the same thing both on and off this forum. So hopefully this dream does become reality one day.

Sidney Prescott is another survivor that’s high up on the list. Scream and Halloween are my two favourite horror franchises and we’re so close to having both of them fully represented. She’s the missing link.

• cheyennelala
    cheyennelala Member Posts: 3
    Options

I want a krampus killer, and a deadly Christmas map. He could hit you with a bag of toys or stab you with candy canes.

The map would be christmas themed as well, with a fire place and skin made stockings hanging from it.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Hannibal or Chucky, can’t choose between the two

• MinecraftPig3019
    Options

I would like a Hostel Chapter

Survivor- Paxton

Killer- German Bussiness man

Map- the old factory

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Parasite Eve

Killer: Mitochondria Eve

Survivor: Aya Brea

Map: Opera House

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited December 2020
    Options

Pumpkinhead.

Honestly they could be an all hex perk character and it would make sense too.

We need more monster characters besides Demogorgon.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Resident Evil all the way.

Killer: Nemesis

Survivor: Jill Valentine

Otherwise, I'm shocked Jason Voorhes isn't in the game yet but all these other licensed killers are of course, he IS awful similar to Trapper (Machete, mask). I'm not sure how they could make him original and also not just a basic M1 killer.

Pennywise would be interesting but not sure how that would work.

My personal idea that will never happen though: Ao Oni lol

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875
    Options

Dream Chapter: Entity's Health

All bugs fixed, buy/rent actual dedicated servers (not Amazon cloud based servers meant for iOS/Android games), balance maps without ridiculous dead zones, etc

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

I'd like shrek as a killer

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    edited December 2020
    Options

hellraiser. Pinhead with the chatterer as a legendary skin omg.

More iconically, however, this game will not be complete without Jason and to a lesser extent chucky.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56
    Options

Scooby Doo

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

Something with lots of jump scares

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

Since Silent Hill already came true I think a neat chapter would be a Until Dawn with Emily as the survivor and The wendigo as the killer.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited December 2020
    Options

Well it was either Silent Hill,or whatever killer was my favorite. Somehow I lucked up finally and we have Silent Hill.

Chapter's I want to come.

Friday the 13th

Candyman

Hellraiser

Alien

Predator

Carrie

I did not include Child's Play because eventhough Chucky could work,It doesn't seem like he should work.From what, I understand is that the Twins only viable strategy is slugging and camping, I've had to leave Charlotte near a hook,not because of intention but because of circumstance.

There's people who feel like he shouldn't be in the game at all not sure why,he's the biggest horror icon next to Jason,but this is obviously up to the developers of this game.

And full Scream chapter maybe we get two ghostfaces.

Post edited by TheStabbiNAngeL on
  • Xayrlen
    Xayrlen Member Posts: 329
    Options

The final one, that concludes whole plot and brings to an end everything that happened. Really curious about all that happened to everyone and how would that end.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,518
    Options

Jason has a standing invitation by the devs, but the lawsuit around the Friday the 13th license made it literally impossible. Plus at the beginning there was his own game. But the game isn’t supported by the devs anymore and the i have read that the lawsuit might be settled, so chances are he might come soon(tm) (which is not soon but rather in 1+ years)

Hillbilly was also just Leatherface and they made two killers that could stand on their own. Same with Michael and GhostFace. And Jason comes with enough film material that would differentiate himself from trapper.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I would love an SCP chapter. It would be awesome to see killers like 106 or 096 in the game.

Comes with a facility map where you can see various other SCPs. If only

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570
    Options

Chucky or Pennywise.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

My dreamchapter:

"The Fix"

• Fixing Keys
    • Fixing Nurse
    • Fixing Spirit
    • Fixing Clown
    • Fixing Trapper
    • Fixing Iri Head
    • Fixing Haddonfield
    • Fixing Twins
    • Fixing Deathslinger
    • Fixing Medkits
    • Fixing DS
    • Fixing Noed

• No new killer
    • No new map
    • No new survivor
    • Just fix
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,649
    Options

Honestly I never used to know but after having played through res:e2 remake (and seen a walkthrough for the bits I haven't done yet so I know what happens), as well as having fallen in love with res:e7 ages ago a Resident Evil chapter would be beautiful.

Claire and Leon as survivors, with Mr X as the killer? The unstoppable tyrant that plays like a 115% M1 killer but after a certain amount of time can mutate to his Super Tyrant form and kick ass?

Maybe Ethan and Mia, with Evelyn as the killer, able to summon different minions around her (the moulded) to chase survivors, and infect survivors with her mould so they regress actions instead of progressing them?

Maybe even Jill and Carlos, or Jill and Nikolai, facing off against Nemesis?

There's a lot of possibilities and I want it badly lol

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited December 2020
    Options

Laser from american gladiators with the tennis ball gun and they can ricochet once maybe twice with an addon off the walls in the loops and all you do with him is reposition yourself on corners of the map and fire that sh*t relentlessly trying to atari combat tank the hell out of survivors until they all end up with deadly concussions. that would be hella fun as killer or survivor. god help you in those 'dead zones'

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    Options

I've thought about a mimic killer but there would be too many problems for it to be a reality.

• SocialDistomancy
    edited December 2020
    Options

If that's the 80s movie with the possessed folks in the movie theater, the young guy in that reminded me uncannily of a young jensen ackles from certain angles lol. Him and the pimp would make a nice survivor duo. Now that I'm thinking about demonic flicks from the 80s I think the original Night of the Demons would also make a great one. More on the killer side though, maybe something like they did with leatherface could be done with 'possessed survivors' as cosmetic variants on a NotD killer after killing the unlicensed survivors enough times. That concept could work for either movie actually.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

^this

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Clocktower, Alien or Terminator.

Playing as Sarah Connor from T2 feels so dbd and the terminator chasing you would be a refreshing addition to variety.

Before anyone says it doesn't fit like they say with every suggestion other than man with knife/axe. You must have been completely mind-blown about 10 times already with the additions that have already happened.

I will say that the Demogorgon skeletal rig they worked on to get the Demogorgon killer would serve as a good placeholder for a xenomorph killer, to me it's a matter of when rather than if. Plus an Alien TV series is coming out soon. A Xenomorph will definitely come in my opinion.

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hear me out though, Jeepers Creepers. The survivor could be one of the varsity boys off the bus in the second movie. The map could a H U G E cornfield with the crashed bus, and the mildly broken down barn!

Give my boi a sythe or something and make him floaty like the Nurse. His "by my hand" death could be stealing them Peepers. Or he could have throwbacks. (I.e the black tooth ninja star he shredded the bus wheel with)

The survivor could have perks that promote thinking more on your feet rather than being sneaky

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

YEAH BOIII!!! Great to see someone else who knows the score! I didn't really watch Supernatural, but you're bang on the money there!

Actually, I never really thought of it, but Angela from Night of the Demons would be an Awesome addition to the line-up! She has an AWESOME look and her Demonic powers would know no bounds!! Not sure if me linking the Stigmata Martyr scene would go down so well, but for anyone not familiar, please do check it out!

• Mooks
    Options

Not sure if you are aware, but devs already confirmed this is not happening because of the license holder/director of the movies.

he is a child molester and the devs don’t want to be affiliated with that in any way.

• SocialDistomancy
    Options

there's a free game called unfortunate spacemen on steam that plays like a dbd with mimic abilities. kind of like if among us was in first person and styled like dbd. it also has up to 16 players iirc but is probably dead by now unfortunately

• SocialDistomancy
    Options

kind of ironic how I always thought the one guy kind of had a creepy look to him from my perspective lmao

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103
    Options

Big oof. This I did NOT know. I'm just going to erase that dream Killer from my brain and acid bath it into non-existence. 🙃

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

I truly think by using Victor as their guinea pig, they're getting ready to implement a Chucky licensed chapter. His license wouldn't be as hard to lock down the rights to as bigger series would be since they stopped going to theaters after a certain point, yet he still has the name recognition and notoriety of being one of the bigger killers in horror history.

It's the perfect chapter honestly.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Edward Scissorhand

But on a serious note pls Child's Play

I'll even take robo Chucky from the remake if there is no other option

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

For me It would be Fnaf, Outlast ( With Richard Trager or Chris Walker). RE ( Preferably Mr. X, or Nemesis would be ok I guess). Another Circus themed chapter ( With an actual them park this time!), A pirate themed chapter, Candyman, Jason, or even My Bloody Valentine ( Hopefully to redeem the classic, and bring it to a grander light)

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747
    Options

I would like either F13 or Childs play. I think chucky could definitely work if they just play around with the FOV.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

For a licensed, it's definitely It. I know, I know, it's already been asked an infinite amount of times, but I absolutely love the potrayals of the remakes.

For an original, I'd love a modern vampire.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

A single chapter without bugs, don't care what it is

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

Carrie but based on either the novel or the 70's(?) film adaptation with Sissy Spacek

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

As this is updating, now I have a high chance of seeing Chucky thanks to Victor, Pinhead since clive barker recovered the rights to Hellraiser maybe, Jason probably if the lawsuit ends at the latest in the first half of 2021 but ... THE NUN AS FUTURE KILLER

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458
    Options

My dream chapter would be a break from adding new killers/survivors and just focus on bug fixes and general quality of life improvements. I'm pretty sure that would make for an epic new chapter.

• The_Nightmare
    The_Nightmare Member Posts: 65
    Options

Honestly I would like a AHS Mr. Jingles in the game I was stoned af watching 1984 and the thought hit me like he'd be a great killer on dbd maybe stupid to some but still would love too see it especially for our AHS fans out there

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Well my DREAM chapter, as in outside the realm of possibility, would be JAWS.

ALL the maps would be flooded including a special Amity Island map.

The survivor would have to wade and swim to other structures in order to fix generators.

The shark would be stalking the survivors from the depths and would have a unique attack pattern.

Killer: The Shark

Survivor: Quint

Map: Amity Island

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited December 2020
    Options

Friday the 13th. Jason with a terror radius only in chase, ki ki ki MA MA MA as the radial theme when he's nearby. Jason can mori survivors that have been hooked, there is a shotgun and four slugs spread over the map to stun him for hook saves.

Tommy Jarvis or Reggie as survivor.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,882
    Options

My dream chapter is resident evil I want either Leon and Mr X or Jill and Nemesis

• xtr4me
    xtr4me Member Posts: 53
    Options

Now that Mathieu Côté has left quite enigmatic about the 5th anniversary giving a possible hint that we will have a chapter of resident evil with nemisis and jill

check and see All STARS

source 2020 Year Review - Dead by Daylight

• Chilli_man2400
    Options

I know I heard about that and someone on Twitter said it might be nemesis

• Mooks
    Options

May I ask what Resident Evil/Nemesis has to do with stars?

i had silent hopes this may refer to Alien, because space and stuff but I guess that one was just wishful thinking from my part and is pretty far fetched

• Chilli_man2400
    Options

because in the game series STARS is the alpha and bravo team of the raccoon city police department in the first game Chris Jill Wesker and Barry go investigating the woods but then are attacked by zombie dogs and are in a giant mansion called the spencer estate and then they find out that umbrella created bio weapons and zombies from a virus called the T-Virus then in resident evil 3 after many failed experiments and falls umbrella sends its ultimate bio weapon Nemesis to kill all stars members of the raccoon city police department.

that’s pretty much the story of resident evil and what STARS means