all characters except...

killer: trapper, billy, and twins- i didnt buy the twins

survivor: dwight, jake, tapp, bill, ace, and ash

i have all perks on...

killer: wraith, huntress, pig, phead, legion, and myers

survivor: david, claduette, kate, felix, zarina, adam, and jeff

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

im aiming to get all killers only lasting at the moment trapper ( wich im leveling) nurse ( i dont play her at all so idk if i will) huntress (idem as nurse) and finally p3 level 1 blight wich i may resume eventually. then i dont have pig ( i dont like her) and even less the twins (dont like it at all)

so 3 or 4 killers remaining, the rest p3 level 50 with all the perks (that i will use at least)

survivors Ace (my actual main) Claudete, Kate, Feng Min, Jane (but just 4 pages of perks but all the important or meta ones), Laurie (idem as jane but all the good perks that i use) Nea and Meg aswell lot of survivors but is a waste of points adn time ( i found out that i never use lot of my p3 characters so is a waste of points and time.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

Nurse, Clown, Leegon, and the Plag are my P3s on PC...I'm trying to waste 4th anni bday cakes on Spireh so I can P3 her...

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Slow and steady lmao, only way I'll get it done without ripping my hair out (cough cough Nurse cough cough)

• Lukeishness
    Lukeishness Member Posts: 27

I'd like to have everyone p3 but so far I've got Nea, Ace, Feng, Kate, Adam, Nancy, Felix and Élodie. I haven't started any of my killers yet but I plan on p3ing Huntress, Doc, Clown, Legion and Oni

• sotd_coauthor
    sotd_coauthor Member Posts: 45

I've only got my mains, so my only P3 killer is Legion and Nancy and Bill are the only P3 survivors. And I'm honestly not going to be prestiging any other characters. I kind of just feel like it's not worth the entire reset for one cosmetic piece. That's just me though, and I feel so naked without inner strength and iron will lmao

• crummy
    crummy Member Posts: 2

Killers: legion, ghostface, spirit, trapper, and nurse

survivor: jake, nea, and steve

• evil_one_74
    evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312

Only claudette. I have every killer and survivor at lvl. 50 and loaded with perks. I don't prestige because it sucks starting over and repeating the bloodweb. A bloody cosmetic that i will rarely use isn't worth trouble.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I literally not believe so many people P3 everyone. That must be 1000s of hours to do! I just today, hours ago i finally got everyone to level 50. That type of dedicated to this game, man the devs need to know how lucky they are. I contemplated if i wanted to gp down that path. I ended up sinking 250k BP into cheryl to just try and get all the perks.

Right now its Ghostface, Myers, and Cheryl. Idk who im doing next, maybe Freddy just for the claw or Ash because Ashley J. ######### Williams. I would do Pyramid head but i ######### HATE how all their cosmetics are locked

• StaticToast
    StaticToast Member Posts: 6

I have two survivors P3 and others who I'm working in (In order of who I like the most) And Those two being steve and nancy.. Stranger things fan lol

As for killer I only have the doctor P3 since I don't usually play killer unless it's for a challenge

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

It's definitely something that shows the amount of time people put into the game. Especially people who have multiple prestige 3 characters.

• rglarson13
    rglarson13 Member Posts: 205

Damn, dude...

What are you planning to major in when you go away to college?

• NoFace
    NoFace Member Posts: 151

I have all Killers P3 50 and most of them have all the perks.

My P3 50 Survivors are Claudette, Nea, David, Kate, Steve, Yui, and Cheryl. They also have all the survivor perks so it dosen't really matter who I play there.

• IAMWolfrain
    IAMWolfrain Member Posts: 1

Only jake

• CJCA915
    CJCA915 Member Posts: 56

P3-50 -

Killer: Trapper, Wraith, Myers, Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Huntress, Legion, Nurse, Demogorgon, and Hag.

Survivor: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Kate, Ace, Adam, Bill, Laurie, Zarina, Feng.

Almost P3-50 - Felix and Elodie.

If I remember everyone off the top of my head correctly.

• UnderMirror
    UnderMirror Member Posts: 7

Survivors, p3 50:

Just Claudette (I intend to bring in others when I'm done with killers)

Killers, p3 50:

Wraith, Huntress, Myers, Freddy, Spirit, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, and Blight. (I could either bring in Trapper, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Oni, or Deathslinger next as they're all p2 50)

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Zero... sorry

I'll see myself out

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252

Killer: Shape,Hag most the others are lvl 50 and I am debating who I wanna pep..Mainly cause Shape's mask looks sexy with the single red line

Surviors: Ace and John..Working on Smith right now.

• XxAirbagManxX
    XxAirbagManxX Member Posts: 3

I only have Myers prestige 3 lv 50 and then pyramid head is prestige 2 lv 50 and legion is prestige 1 lv 50 the rest are either lv 50 or 40 for there perks or if I play them but cba to prestige and then some I don't care about I have level 1

• IRONWOLF
    IRONWOLF Member Posts: 1

Survivors: Cheryl (My main)

Killers: Huntress (My main) and I almost have it with nurse.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

all killers and all survivors from elodie to Tapp (and Ace) Working on lvl50 elodie now.

Have all perks on killers and Ace

• Deathslinger_Main
    Deathslinger_Main Member Posts: 75

Deathslinger obviously. And huntress. No survivors because what's the point past lvl 50

• Walker
    Walker Member Posts: 16

Killers: every single one.

Survivors: Nea, Dwight, Claudette, Kate, David, Steve, and Felix.

Survivor main, ~3k hours.

• BloodyHatchet
    BloodyHatchet Member Posts: 48

Only one for me- ._. It's Nea but I plan on P3ing everyone except Feng since I have a lot of event items so she'll have to stay P1.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

I'll be getting Trapper to Prestige 3 soon. My first one.