Why hasn't tbagging been removed yet??

Why hasn't t bagging been taken out of this game yet?

My suggestion is it gets taken out if the game.

How much does a swf lobby nwed tp t bag at the end of the game sat st thw exit gate?

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,901

Well survivors need to crouch, so you cant remove that.

So it needs to be a time restrictions on it so survivors cant tap it.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Ooooh, a “squat counter” that slowly recharges. Every time you run out of squat charges, you suffer knee damage and become permanently Hindered for the match (slight, but stacks).

Example. 7 charges. 1 squat removes 1 charge. You regain a charge once every 5 seconds. Plenty for normal gameplay, troublesome if you reflexively butt-scrape all the time.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

Do survivors nees to crouch rapidly at the exit gates 1 foot away from exititng the match?

Well patch it so if thet rapidly do it at thw exit gste it blocks the gate for a short time to avoid the toxic nature of the group.

• Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100

Can't agree more, i try so hard not to get angry or frustrated, to remind myself i jumped into the deep end choosing huntress on a bad condition controller, i try not to blame that for my failures and to just play for fun, to try not to camp if i'm not on a daily, and then some jerk just feels the need to mock and insult me, just make it so if you spam crouch you get a warning about it being unsportsmanlike like behavior and that you will get punished for it in the future, then after that if you do it you get auto killed by the entity, like in the end game collapse,

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 918

I'd rather they add something subtle but cheeky, like teabagging causing the Killer's bloodlust to build up faster.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Players will always find something to BM in pretty much every game that has a semblance of freedom when it comes to player interaction.

Remove tbagging? Well now people just point at the killer. Remove gestures? They BM with flashlights or even just slower tbagging since they can't remove crouching outright.

The simple fact of the matter is that tbagging doesn't actually mean anything and the BM aspect of it is something entirely invented and created by players and if you take that away they'll just find a new way to BM. Eventually you dedicate so many resources to quashing BM while hurting regular play in the progress that you have to end up asking "what are we really gaining out of all this effort?" and the answer is, nothing of much value in the grand scheme of things.

• AzazelTheFallen
    AzazelTheFallen Member Posts: 17

Theres a reeeeeally quick fix for this. You ready? Cuz its gonna blow your mind...its called hitting them. Who cares if they t-bag, why dont you nod at them or hit them on the hook or smth if u get so triggered by it

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

I'm guessing you haven't played killer?

Hitting a sur on a hook gives you anamimation.thats enoughtime for a swf lobby to react inhook and escape.

Aint no killer gonna risk hitting a survivor on a hook unless there view is perfect to see there is no sur waiting to unhook.

Ban the t bag.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,465

The only issue I have with Tea bagging is what people have said, doing over and over at an exit gate or while sitting on the hatch serves no point. You don't need to teabag a killer to let them know you found the hatch just go. but people use it as a middle finger to the killer far too often. If there was a flip off emote you know people would use that.

If I'm playing killer and survivors are tea bagging mid match either at a pallet or a level above me because they know I can see them but they'll get away before I can reach them, That's just going to end up getting you and your team camped for the rest of the game because you're being jerks.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

This is ridiculous. Are you really caring about what people say/do to you? It's just a video game where some people want to show their superiority over others.

People are teabagging at you during the match? Play you game normally, don't let them get what they want.

People are flashlight clicking at you? Play you game normally, don't let them get what they want.

People are tbagging at the exit gates? Go there and make them leave.

People are being toxic? Play you game normally, don't let th.....

Get it? Be mature. I don't care about other says about me on endgame screen, I actually laugh a lot when they say something, like "camper, tunneler, I hope you die" (my profile is full of these comments).

You see how much a person has to lower herself to say those things on an online videogame? They're pathethic and don't deserve your attention, unless you lower yourself too to their level. So keep you mind clear and play the way you can have fun.

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

You are so...UGH

This is ######### dumb af. What is wrong with you? do you actually care about people spamming crouch key at an exit gate that much? WHY!?

My question is, how tf do you expect this to be 'solved'? remove the crouch mechanic so survivors can't crouch? make a time limit of crouching? (which will then affect the survivors badly when being hunted) like I don't get it.

if you get that upset over teabagging then don't play the game, or even be on the internet. Absolutely insane. Grow up.

• dweetboi
    dweetboi Member Posts: 56

That would not change anything, people would just find other ways to taunt.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    edited December 2020

This would not be worth the hassle for them to do. Players would just find a new way to taunt each other. Could be gestures, could be angling their camera up/down to nod, could be spinning around, could be doing the little side-step run. Even if it's not crouching, players will find a way to cement some specific movement or gesture as "I'm taunting you." This happens in every remotely competitive game.

The only reason that crouch-spamming means what you are describing is because players have collectively decided to apply that meaning to it. It isn't a game mechanic, that isn't its purpose. It's only "toxic" because some people have decided that it is. It's low-effort, it's stupid, and it's probably all these people have. Don't let it get under your skin too much; it does not say anything about your skill at the game or your worth as a human being. Just chase them out the gate and move on to the next match.

• AzazelTheFallen
    AzazelTheFallen Member Posts: 17

I main killer

Then dont risk it and just nod at them

Literally who cares about T-bagging

Tell me, why do you care?

"Oh its bm-ing and blah blah blah"

If all it takes to enrage you is a player hitting the same button 5 times in a row I cannot even begin to imagine what body blocking/flashlight blinding does to you

If they T-bag and u cant catch them, leave them, they want your attention on them and not on their teammates. Same if they are constantly fast vaulting to get your attention. Ignore them if they're better than you.

"Ban t-bagging"

Smh

• Rydog

Don't look now, but he is also demanding the removal of flashlights in a separate thread!

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

Cause we arent a bunch of snowflakes that need a safe space in a ######### game where people get hooked and their organs ripped out??

• Teacyn
    Teacyn Member Posts: 93

There's absolutely no way to remove/discourage tbagging and other forms of low-effort trolling that isn't going to harm standard play. You could do something cheeky like making killer build Bloodlust faster if a player spam-crouches, but either you set that threshold low enough it messes with survivors who are crouching behind cover mid-chase a lot, or you set it high enough it doesn't matter for t-bagging. This is one situation where the only real solution is "deal with it", sadly.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Grow thicker skin. It's an animation in a video game.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

If we remove t-bagging then..

• Urban will need deleted or reworked
    • Hag will need deleted or reworked..

I love it!!!

• ACasualDoorMatt
    ACasualDoorMatt Member Posts: 21

I don't know how you could remove it. It's literally just press crouch and release crouch. To remove it, you've remove crouching and therefore stealth.

• badlydrawnboy
    badlydrawnboy Member Posts: 8

I play killer and idc what they do. When I first played this game I thought it was some kinda happy dance they were doing cause they made it to the exit. Honestly, sometimes it could be just that because what else can they really do other than point, beckon and crouch? Maybe do a little spin I dunno. I’ve had some just do a double crouch to say “thank you” (at least that’s how I took it) to me when I give a really awesome survivor the hatch for a job well done. Everyone is so concerned with “toxic” this and that, but at the end of the day it’s just a game and life goes on.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,699

Straight up, the best advice I can give, to not mince words is suck it up. People will be mean and removing a feature just because of that is dumb and pointless. Trust me, getting teabagged annoys me too, but removing the ability to crouch would just be dumb.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156

as a Killer main I don't mind the T, what really grinds my gears is once the survivors have opened the exit gates or hatch they wait and don't leave. I get it you want to assert yourself, It just gets really annoying after the first couple games.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Well, there's a mechanical reason for doing that. If you start a chase they get a couple "chase points" and a "escaped chase" bonus. I don't mind it at the exit gates, especially if they let you hit them before they bounce. A few extra points all around.

What i really hate is teabagging mid chase. Really grinds my gears. And if i can, I will tunnel that survivor so hard to the point where i don't care about losing

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

You aren't going to remove BM.

Ever.

I'm sucks, but that's the cold and hard truth of it. Short of just removing mechanics until it's Beige Cube Simulator, there's always going to be a way and it's always going to piss people off until they learn to just not let things get to them.

• trendyfartknocker
    trendyfartknocker Member Posts: 76

Take a look at my suggested perk linked above. It's a pretty good way to deal with end-of-game BM, IMO.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe

I mean.. unless you're Huntress or Deathslinger, people're still gonna do it. They're just gonna leave before you hit them.

And I dunno if people're gonna blow a perk slot just to maybe get one of those dudes who tbags at the exit gates.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe

Yeah, but it's exclusive to a single situation that's going to stop happening if a perk like this comes out, being "letting the killer hit me out of the exit gates".

It ain't gonna stop exit gate tbagging.

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2021

Ah yes, remove the crouch mechanic.

no, this suggestion is incredibly stupid. Just because you find t bagging so offensive you want survivors to not be able to crouch? and even with a time limit that will cause problems, imagine a killer walking past and then the timer runs out and you're spotted, or if you get up but then have to quickly crouch again cause you see the killer and then spotted.

Don't be a snowflake.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

If they did anything like this it would be a buff to deathslinger and huntress since crouching in loops is paramount to not getting hit. If anything behavior should reward good behavior some sort of commendation system.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

This popped back up. I think you are teying to troll this post and badly. It clearly says rempve t bagging. Not remove crouching.

I'm 100% sure that you don't need to crouch rapidly at pallet drops or exit gates.

You will not get a reply from me due to being a bad troll.

• kaijudane
    kaijudane Member Posts: 139

Gamers can be a pretty immature, selfish, obnoxious bunch. If you remove one thing, they'll figure something else out. A lot of these people exist to be a nuisance and nothing more. Invariably these are the types that have profiles with a description that reads, "LeAvE uR sALt BeLOw"

• Rydog
    edited January 2021

A perk to stop people from using a benign in-game emote seems like overkill. Just chase them out of the gate, and the game will be over. And I mean, if you really want to go down this wormhole, you've already got Blood Warden and NOED available to you.

This whole thing is just kind of perplexing to me, and I really cannot relate. This is a thread where people are getting steamed about members of the opposing team mashing the crouch button a bunch, the most low-effort "trolling" possible. If it wasn't that, it would be some other emote or movement. I cannot understand how this triggers people so hard, because it is literally just a person spamming a button.

Why does this anger people so much? Why is it such a hot-button issue that people believe it is a problem that needs a solution? Stop letting these people get to you when they crouch-spam, because it shouldn't impact your play, and it is not some sort of referendum on your skill in this game. I'm saying this to you in a way that kind of goes beyond Dead by Daylight and is actual life advice: Don't let these kinds of small, stupid, meaningless things get to you. They are not worth worrying about, and you shouldn't let them have such an impact on your life or your mental state.

• SquillDBD
    SquillDBD Member Posts: 163

why do people complain about this lol I just find it funny. You all are just malding and need to get good

• Noobe
    Noobe Member Posts: 152

A lot of solo players do that aswell.. dont blame SWF just to have something to complain about when you lose.. tbagging doesnt change the outcome of the game so why remove it

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251

Cannot be time restricted too as sometimes you uncrouch and almost instantly need to crouch again.

T-bagging to taunt the killer is a good thing for the killer as the survivor is loosing time, maybe 1 to 2 seconds that could be used to increase the distance between the killer and the survivor...

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

First teabagging then Foohkin dead 'ard. Then remove gens.