Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I’m really sick and tired of Survivor culture.

2»

Comments

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

I'm sick of Killer Culture that uses Ruin, Undying, Infectious Fright and Iri Hatchet in the same game.

• ILoveDemo
    ILoveDemo Member Posts: 681

How cute. OK Clown, show me on this doll there this Toxic Nea touched you :3

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Or you could stop being overdramatic about it and just open the damn door to force the timer to start and the survivors to leave

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited January 2021

You know, if you will play normally and don't give up, match will end faster.

You dropped killing task, they dropped gens. Pretty much fair. I'm sorry, but acting like this you basicly encourage them to troll you.

• Xayrlen
    Xayrlen Member Posts: 329

You know, survivors also are quite tired of killer's culture.

If you downed already 3 people, just hurry up and hook them, they don't need to wait you slug people for the whole game.

You won, ok.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I can’t if they still have 1 or 2 gens left to repair, and won’t.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Then start being toxic back until it becomes fun to you , obviously you don't care about the game at that point so just down someone and stand over their body until they bleed out and rinse and repeat to everyone else I promise you theyll either all die that way or the gens will fly by

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Its better just to accept defeat, or target only on toxic one. I dont think toxic on every survivors is a good idea, that just spread toxic behavior greater.

I was a survivor (Purple) vs Bubba. Bubba clearly had weaken chainsaw add-on to gain point. Which not instant down.

Post game chat: rank12: ggez

I had to defend the killer, he had a single add-on to gain BP, also a single perk BBQ. Never camp, tunnel. I just cant understand why some people just ignore all the good parts of the killer players and straight up to toxic.

Me play as survivor, as soon as Killer doesnt tunnel me off hook. They already have my respect

• GriffinsMarkGaming
    GriffinsMarkGaming Member Posts: 15

My sister acts exactly how you stated. She's a survivor main who complains about how "Wraith is overpowered" along with Ghostface and Doctor yet she thinks that Spirit is a perfectly balanced killer when SHE plays as her. God forbid somebody else plays spirit, then she gets real mad. She will argue with you for hours about this stuff while she teabags a killer at the hatch/exit gate/ pallet/ you get my point.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Well yes, the OP is probably gonna get into trouble if he brought iri head on twins

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

I just had a 30 minute game because they didn't want to open the door and leave, and there is no surrender option other than disconnecting and getting a Dc penalty. Why are we missing a surrender option still?

• Rhoska
    Rhoska Member Posts: 273
    edited January 2021

Just go AFK. Make a sandwich or something.

If they choose to waste time, they are combined wasting 4x as much time, as you are.

Thats also time in which they wont be joining another match, and causing problems for the next Killer there.

• abccheesey
    abccheesey Member Posts: 16

If you give up in a failing match you just haven't got the right killer mindset, I'm a red rank killer and you'll be down right wrong if I got their by moaning and bitching and sitting in a corner, I got bullied, I got dunked on but ######### it if I didn't try my best and you know what? I got to red rank, I play some of the lesser killers and I didn't get there by giving up, stop blaming survivor's for your problems, they do what they do, you just gotta ######### em up harder otherwise you'll never get to the right mindset, Bad matches can still be retrieved and won, remember that.

• gammatsunami
    gammatsunami Member Posts: 545
    edited January 2021

I am so sick of giving up because I am obviously in a game of survivors far above me, I go open the exit gate and go into the corner. Everytime I look behind I have 4 people just teabagging and wasting time. ######### leave so we can move to the next game.

Good job you 4x red ranks destroyed a green, nice. The messages after are ridiculous too. I had an entire group just sitting on the hatch with a key teabagging. It makes me want to just play something else.

It really makes you want to slug them all, close the hatch and let them bleed out.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I'm getting tired of it being called a survivor mindset/culture. I feel underappreciated sometimes by the community because the second they see I'm a 'console meg' I get bs thrown my way. How about we stop players from being jerks and thinking that all of this toxicity is just the things are in gaming? I have met wonderful survivors, both as teammates and as opponents, and I have never once thought that every survivor is alike. You have crummy players on either side. I have had so many killers force me to bleed out just to be mean and it's dull, but I don't go into every game thinking 'oh great another pos killer is gonna tunnel and camp me'. Don't blame it on what side they play on, blame it on them as a person. I am sorry these things have happened to many of you, it's a video game but we are all just trying to have fun, and mean people suck the fun out of everything. Survivors are not evil, and killers are not trying to make your game awful. We all have objectives, just ######### do them.