HUD Question

Options

I have a question. Why wasn't it possible to rework the LIVE HUD in a way you can all the new features you did in the PTB. Like..make it wider and add the hook stage marks. change the icons to the portraits. add new symbols and whatever . If you need more space go ahead but spreading everything around the screen is so goddamn annoying and I wouldve never thought so when I saw the pictures in the dev update.

I like looking at this one place at the bottom left and know EVERYTHING that's going on. But know? I have to look at the bottom right to see if my ability is ready/how much is left. I have to look at the top to see how many gens are left, I have to analyse the portraits and understand very quickly what's going on... this is so much now?

If the code was spagetthi just idk rework it but don't change it .... add more space so you can add more features to it but don't spread it all over the screen. This is dead by daylight, not LoL...not an mmorpg... relax dude..

Seriously guys I'm gonna be so frustrated if any of this goes through. This will be the very first patch since 1.0 I will feel that way. And I'm seriously not sure if I wil ljust quit right away. This isn't the direction I will follow. And since I'm a veteran I'm not crazy when I say that I accepted alot alot. But if sth frustrates the hell out of me I just leave. Nope. <very bad f word> all that janky realism and "everything has to be clean and realistic and and ""modern""" This was always a very very risky way you choose to go for. This is pretty much the red line. Do whatever you want, accept the consequences.

Comments

• troy99
    troy99 Member Posts: 45
    Options

they gave you option to up or downscale the ui to see better. personally i don't like when the info is all around but devs said the previous design was outdated and they couldn't improve it anymore. i actually loved how they gave char portraits to show who is who, but i don't like it on up left because my discord VC overlays it.

i think they could move it back to down left and keep the same features if possible.