What killer makes you roll your eyes and say "this will be a torture..." when you enter a match ?

2»

Comments

• ArchFox
    ArchFox Member Posts: 205

Huntress. Because a skilled Huntress player is a terrifying thing. Same with Clown...

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    edited January 2021

Literally half of the killer pool:

Hag, freddy, legion, clown, deathslinger, pyramid head, twins, ghostface, oni and spirit

Man unless I'm with friends I just don't play survivor, it's a ######### torture

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Spirit and freddy. Freddy's is more immediate because you see it when you enter the match, but when you first hear spirit phasing its epic eye roll time.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,370

Hearing a gunshot

• Bone_Dice
    Bone_Dice Member Posts: 55

Ghostface, I have never once had a fun game with Ghostface as the killer.

• Bone_Dice
    Bone_Dice Member Posts: 55

Really? As a pig main, I'm usually screaming internally the entire time, even when I'm doing really good

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

It isn't you. It's a Survivor Sided Issue.

Survivors are wired in the brain to focus on generators, and getting people off hooks and maybe healing. If you are lucky, they do a totem. The traps add a whole nothing level like no other Killer in the game. It's a complete distraction that many Survivors simply do not know how to deal with, and they panic.

The other night I thought was pretty damn slick. Got my generators, me and one other girl were the last two alive, I ran for the exit and the active hat killed me at the door cause I forgot. My own dumb fault.

Pig actively requires Survivors to unlearn certain things and behave differently, and some can't handle it.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Spirit, Slinger, Freddy, Hag, Twins, Executioner.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    edited January 2021

Freddy because every Freddy I have went against runs the same slowdown perks and addons, Making it a long and boring game.

Twins because most of them slug, tunnel, and/or camp.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

Slow down Freddy/Doctor or slugging Billy/iri head Huntress. Slow down Freddy/Doctor just have match that survivors can't progress just go on way too long because they also won't kill the survivors. Slugging Billy/iri head Huntress because they usually manage to down the team and just have them all bleed out.

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103

The Twins

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187

Pyramid Head (mostly because PH camps relentlessly in most matches I've ever faced). But the twins are probably the top of my list, too, for the same reason.

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187

I faced her in a game where she threw a hatchet around a corner... *Shrug* Mario Kart physics are applied here, too I guess lol

• 0mikeya0
    0mikeya0 Member Posts: 220

The Doctor

He's no fun to go against no matter the outcome of the match

• OoO.

If I am playing trapper that basically means I have to just M1 everyone, no point in even trying to use traps.

That shouldn't be a thing, that's ridiculous.

Imagine if taking a perk just removed spirit's ability to phase, or wraith's ability to cloak, or clown's ability to throw bottles.....

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

No killer makes me eye roll more than deathsligner, hearing his gun sound or his terror radius is the most demotivating thing in the game.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

Deathslinger or Clown

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Spirit, Freddy, Deathslinger. Most of the stronger killers I enjoy going against but these three really annoy me.

• Wesker09
    Wesker09 Member Posts: 159

Spirit cause I don't like being "outplayed"

Deathslinger cause he's boring and there is barely any chase interaction

Pyramid (PP) Head cause he tunnels for free and barely and chase interaction as well

Twins cause I hate being slugged for the whole game

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

Huntress. Here we go, getting hit around the corner again

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

Freddy and Spirit. Not only strong as heck killers, but also usually played by the most scummy, tryhard-ish players on the server.

Don't "but I'm a Spirit/Freddy main and I don't do this" because keyword: usually. Also don't "but killers are allowed to do what they want" because yes of course they are, as much as I am allowed to find certain strategies annoying (?). And last but not least, don't "you probably go full tryhard too" because I haven't ran the small pp build even once in my life. Ok I think I've covered it all now!

• AgentPug
    AgentPug Member Posts: 37

Definitely Freddy, I almost never have fun playing against them regardless of if I win or lose.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    edited January 2021

Wraith.

I only play solo and it's always a cloak camper. I know to stay on gens if someone is hooked unless they are going to hit second stage or die. And when I'm hooked I don't attempt to kobe and I'll struggle as long as I can if people stay on gens. But low and behold, as soon as I or any other survivor is hooked, every person rushes the hook allowing a snowball. I usually escape through the hatch but I still hate watching this scenario play out over and over.

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699

Hag, hands down.

Not once in my 1.5k hours have i said the words "that was a fun match" against a hag.

• The_Sniper
    The_Sniper Member Posts: 79

Oni. Every time I play against an Oni, it's always slug, slug, SLUG. I can't imagine it's any fun trying to slug the entire team 1 minute into match. If not Oni, then Bubba. Bubba just annoys me now that he can chainsaw until he reaches the end of the map now lol. Not to mention, Bubba players play in incredibly annoying ways. If not these two, then the honor goes to Hag. A toxic Hag can make your game incredibly unfun tbh. I'm talking she places like 5 traps around you and assures SOMEONE is going down if they attempt to rescue. Like, you can easily camp with her unfortunately. I admire truly skilled Hags, but the ones who pretty much camp...

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

nea

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

Freddy, Spirit, Deathslinger and Hag. The twins are getting there as twin players are def settling into the slug/camp

and camp exit gate strategies

• scottymo
    scottymo Member Posts: 74

Ghost face, fast, op stealth.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

Spirt, Freddy, Hag, Chainsaw bros. In that order.

Honorable mention to Myers. He just irritates me because his power has no counter outside of map rng and he punishes you for your teammates mistakes, but at least he's not crazy strong or anything.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Spirit and Hag.

Spirit because even with Iron Will I feel like she can pinpoint my exact location. So basically I already prepare myself for a dull match.

And Hag because crouch/proxy camp simulator. I don't blame Hags for doing this btw. It's effective.

Freddy too, but that's mostly bc in my experience it's always the Freddies who "dedicate" me :3

• Sacre
    Sacre Member Posts: 38

Someone being an obsession when I'm running no obsession perks

...okay, bit of an exaggeration, more just object.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

The 4 man SWF with comms.

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

Besides Spirit, it's normally Freddy or Deathslinger.

Freddy is just boring to verse- once I see they have slow down add-ons with a complete gen slow down build, I know I'm in for a bad time.

Deathslinger as well- though this is mostly just because I get a lot of camping Deathslingers. He struggles with his map pressure, and it seems like a lot of players kinda panic after one gen being done and will sit in front of hook.

I'll also throw these two up, for different reasons, and they're no where near as close as my top 3- I'm terrible versus Oni and Trapper. I get really good Oni maps when I verse him, which is just unlucky, and I was the guy who would never get out of old Trapper bear traps.

• Kei_Ra
    Kei_Ra Member Posts: 56

Legion - I am going to be playing mending simulator this round

Deathslinger - Chases are going to be bland

Spirit + Freddy - most likely will get kills stupid easy without much effort

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Spirit and Huntress.

Spirit I just find extremely difficult to play around if I'm constantly found.

Huntress is overused af, making it extremely boring when I get her for the 17th trial in a row.