The priorities of these devs...

2»

Comments

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

DS isn't a big deal

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I understand the removal of seeing Aura on hex totems, due to the existance of Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, but that's all I understood from it's changes.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    edited January 2021

That just show us, again and again, how devs are clueless about the game.

• Alphamav
    Alphamav Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2021

How about just nerfing the skilled players by increasingly removing perk slots, i.e. as kill/escape ratio increases past a point, reduce perk slots. Would apply to all due to needing to unlock survivor and killer teachables.

• Aubwie
    Aubwie Member Posts: 24

The actual problem though is ruin and undying is basically being used on every single killer right now through all ranks and you get that rare 1 or 2 survivors running ds AND unbreakable or you get the occasional swf group with it but still then it's rare for everyone on the team to run those specific perks, not everyone even runs ds. I've had plenty of red rank games with two or less people running ds the perk build I mostly see these days are head on build vaulting builds and healing builds with the occasional ds thrown in, even then you only get hit with ds if you tunnel, if someone is running at you on purpose then down them it wastes their time if they have unbreakable. Say someone went and jumped in a locker that's because you decided to tunnel them after they got unhooked, not even going for the unhooker, I can't even tell you how many times I got unhooked by an INJURED teammate and the killer decided to tunnel instead for some god awful reason, that is on them for tunneling in the first place, then they go and complain that they can't get any kills because they got stabbed with ds, and so the cycle continues. My rambling point here is undying is being nerfed because it's being used by absolutely everyone and their mom, ds doesn't need another "rework" what they should do though is reduce the time of it. Undying being nerfed isn't the end of the world, are you saying that some people are so bad at the game they need a perk to carry them? What happened before undying was a perk? If I were to go play 10 games right now I bet you all ten of those games there would be ruin and undying, and If I were to play killer and play 10 more games there wouldn't be DS every single game.

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583

You also get vision on players passing by, that's not "nothing." That's HUGE.

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

The priority is money.

DS is a meta perk that you have to pay to use it.