Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Losing items after escaping

Leany
Leany Member Posts: 6

-Platform: PC

-Seems to be a bug that I lost my item even though I escaped. Killer didn't have Franklins demise.

-Only thing I think might have something to do with this bug is that as I was under 1m away from exiting I pressed key '1' to do the pointing emote and then crawled to escape.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leany
    Leany Member Posts: 6

happened again kinda getting frustrating this time with a key with both don't lose the key add ons

• xxD4RTHxWENISxx
    xxD4RTHxWENISxx Member Posts: 3

I am having the same problem.

I escape through the Hatch or Exit gate holding a key, even though I never had to consume the key.

Then Dead By Daylight sometimes removes the key. It stopped happening this year, but it just happened to me again today.

Before loading the exit screen, Dead By Daylight sent a message saying the host had disconnected. I had just escaped as the last player through an open Hatch with the key. But the key disappeared from my inventory in the next set up. I wonder if the killer can rage-quit to destroy Survivors' items before they save a win?