Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Multiple Challenges from "Tome 1" broken

I'm currently trying to progress through tome 1 for bloodpoints, and the challenges "Buried Underground" (section 3) and "Agitated Advantage" (section 2) don't award any progress for following them. Probably other challenges too, but those are the ones I've made it to so far.

5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• snakydragon
    snakydragon Member Posts: 4

I'm sorry, I forgot to include vital information.

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: See above

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Play killer (bubba, demogorgon, trapper, nurse all seem bugged at least, probably all killers)

• How often does this occur: always

• Labrat_13
    Labrat_13 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021

I am also experiencing the same issues with these challenges.

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: Unable to get progress or award for Agitated Advantage or Buried Underground challenges.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Play Trapper with Agitation. Hook 2+ players in the basement at the same time. (Agitated Advantage) Play any killer. Hook 3 or 4 players in the basement. (Buried Underground - All versions) I personally hooked 4 people in the basement at the same time and did not get it.

How often does this occur: Always. Entirely unable to progress or claim.

• mattachine
    mattachine Member Posts: 3

I am having the same issue. The game is not recognizing the challenge as complete when I fulfill the requirements for Agitated Advantage from Tome 1 Page 2. (playing on PC)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

There are already bug reports in on this.

This discussion has been closed.