What is the most toxic thing a survivor can do to a killer ?

Zesty
Zesty Member Posts: 380
edited December 2020 in Polls

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks is the most toxic thing a survivor can do in the game !! Explain why you think its so toxic if you can

What is the most toxic thing a survivor can do to a killer ? 100 votes

Doing a gen right in front of you
17%
ThatbrownmonstermaaadinsomniacFamicxJediWithASniperThicc_Boi_MyersTrialByFire476Pega6FobboskinuYordsZestyDADDYMYERS1978Friendly_BlendetteTrashmasterGay_Police_DeptCpt_Meropiggygooik 17 votes
Tbagging with BT/Body blocking
14%
musstang62Rin_is_my_waifuRoboMojoKelriekesLVPior_MorteHex_LlamaQwQwSaintDorksDistortedDream[Deleted User]Karao_KeBeelzeboopMissMayluna 14 votes
Flashlight clicking
25%
FatelanceBlueberrySkeletalEliteLeonardo1itaAhoyWolfInsaneCoasterzmassaninickoffordGlamourousLeviathantak47888MadLordJacksteponmeadirisNoOneKnowsNovaTheButcher6641BoobaDoctorIdiotcelesteismoreuncreative_usernameVenusaTrigger 25 votes
Tbagging at dropped pallets
41%
TapeKnotF60_31Demon_SwordsSchmeltzfurymeteorDemiurgRullisiMrPenguinTaigaPlantCollector[Deleted User]ddubuckyee_useroskar0chgwudNullclinesUndershotTotemsCleansere_j2007stargazer9cheezjtz 41 votes
Pointing
1%
landromat 1 vote
Telling you to come here lol
2%
ClopotelYanthegamer558 2 votes

Comments

• Zesty

So sorry i didnt actually mean to create it lol it went through when i didnt want it to at that time anyway i was still writing lol

• XXXPrinnyGodXXX
    XXXPrinnyGodXXX Member Posts: 31

I say doing constant vaults to alert you or to get attention, I know you want me to chase you and Im not going to but the auditory q's make playing harder.

• Zesty
  • Thanotos_Omega
    Thanotos_Omega Member Posts: 100

"Teabagging" period, taunting another player like that is stupid and shouldn't be tolerated,

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    Flashlight clicking

Finishing gens in front of you and bodyblocking at least have a purpose. Pointing/"come here" gestures are meant to get the Killer to follow you, which is also a valid tactic. Teabagging at pallets and flashlight clicking are just unnecessary and annoying.

Nothing compares to being called homophobic slurs in the post-game chat, though, lmao

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 618

Finishing gens in front of you is not toxic, it's just the survivors' objective in the game. It sure is frustrating when this happens to you as a killer but what are they supposed to do??? Let you apply PGTW??? Or let it regress with Ruin??? I'd rather not take any risks thanks.

Teabagging in general is toxic so yeah.

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305
    Flashlight clicking

I respect your opinion, but I must admit I've never really understood why people find this toxic. If a gen is literally 99% and completing it would give your team an important advantage, then why would it be toxic to pop it in their face? It's just doing the objective efficiently for the good of your team.

Calling that toxic would be like calling a killer toxic for slugging a survivor instead of picking them up if they see an injured survivor right in front of them that they can easily down.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

In my opinion I don't think any of these are explicitly toxic. Take is as a challenge, friendly rivalry of sorts. Now getting unhooked in your face then instantly doing a gen because of DS + Unbreakable is toxic, and DS needs another rework

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,162

Where's "other"?

Taunting to get the killer to chase you is a tactic, I don't necessarily consider that toxic. Even I've tried to do it to get the attention of a tunneling killer.

Usually what I find toxic are survivors who treat a nice killer like trash. If I was extremely nice and didn't tunnel or slug the survivor off the hook, running between me and the person I'm chasing and trying to trick me into eating the DS is a dick move. I mean, if they don't like killers who play nice, then I guess fine, message received? Whenever survivors do that kind of stuff, that's it, I don't care if there are still 5 gens life, I'm going afk at the exit gate. Maybe they prefer a diehard killer to a nice killer, but I always wonder if they prefer a no killer gen-repair sim to a nice killer, too, since that's what they get.

I will say I hate it when survivors finish gens in my face, but to be honest I do that when I play survivor, too, so... it's just part of the game. But I do hate it.

• Monarch
    Monarch Member Posts: 148

In reality it's toxic egc bc they know they can verbally bully you with 4 people to 1

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Flashlight clicking

To add to this, when playing survivor I often rather go on a hook if that means the 99% gen in front of the killer gets finished. While playing killer it's all the same if they finish gens in front of me - at least it's a fire-sure way to find someone to chase

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Tbagging with BT/Body blocking

I'd say tbagging at pallets is more frustrating, but trying to bodyblock me from chasing a different survivor just because you have BT is infuriating.

Why? I deliberately went out of my way to NOT tunnel you, and you rub that in my face. Guess what happens then? They get tunneled.

• LilSnek
    LilSnek Member Posts: 20

Tbh i love it when they tbag at pallets cause then i only death hook them and let the rest go and then enjoy seeing that individual rage in the chat (if its from the same console)

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited January 2021

None of these. They're all just gestures or Survivors trying to finish the objective. Yeah they're annoying, but not toxic. For me that would be teaming up to bully an obviously new Killer or one that's being nice (especially if you derank to do so). Those Survivors should try to imagine themselves in that Killer's shoes. Would they like being bullied for 20 minutes in one of their first games?

• Zesty

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/221578/deleted#latest. Have a look at my most recent forum about a famous dbd YouTuber

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172

My first choice would be trashy EGC. Sore losers are always willing to be dick heads when they lose.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Other: Hiding all game/holding the game hostage

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

forcing "anti tunneling perks" on the killer when the killer is actively trying not to tunnel. bt bodyblocking, ds locker grab, ds unbreakable

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

THEY ALREADY KNOW I SUCK AND THEY JUST HAVE TO DANCE AT ME HHHHHHH but if the bullying gets too severe I just play along because I'm rank 16 and they are almost always 8 or 4, and last time I did they all pointed at victor and danced around him so I left smiling and laughing <3 !!!

• 3loen
    3loen Member Posts: 11

[other] because the only thing I really hate is when a survivor waits and the exit gate or hatch for 80% of EGC just to tbag the killer and leave. it's probably more aggravating while playing survivor and you have to wait and watch a teammate vault a nearby pallet two minutes just to be nasty instead of just leaving. i guess the rest can be annoying but rarely actually aggravating. it'll either be their downfall or i'll just go chase someone else nbd

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

IMO none of them, all 'toxic' things a survivor can do, are purely detrimental. I get why some people may get upset, but I personally just laugh & take the free hit I've been given

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

All of the above, minus telling me to follow.

• luzibrat
    luzibrat Member Posts: 11

bruh i've literally only just started playing legion and the amount of survivors who camp pallets, just to drop them without stunning and then t-bag, run to another pallet to do the same is so dumb. like they rlly think they did smth.

• celesteismore
    celesteismore Member Posts: 173
    Flashlight clicking

They'll blind you whenever they stun you and then whenever you break the pallet. I got flashlight locker baited I thought if I looked at the locker they couldn't get the angle but they couldn't get it the second time. It was so annoying.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Imo none of these are toxic, as they aren't doing anything to harshly effect your gameplay.

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2021

I don't really think any of those are toxic, CJ teching or locker teching are probably my least favorite things in the game though. Though they are extremely rare. DS Head on plays with a flashlight are super infuriating too.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited January 2021

Usually doing a gen in front of you because they know they can get away with it while BS is activated. And then they complain about tunneling.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Only if they used like DS or BT to be able to do it

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

If a survivor doesn’t T-bag me, I’m not doing something right.