When is T bagging getting removed from this game?

How many games does one have to get t bagged in?

Player after player after player begging for t bagging to be removed only to come on here and get nothing but ignored by devs.

Comments

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

Another match. I just got t bagged again. I tunnelled and camped them until dead.

Why are the devs ignoring players plea for t bagging to be removed?

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

There's bagging in games and then there's t bagging in dbd. This game is made purely for survivors to win and out class any killer in the game due to meta perks.

T bagging needs removing

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It won't.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

You got teabagged so you tunneled and camped the person. Pretty pathetic play. Ever considered that playstyle might be why?

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

How dare you. T-Bagging is the most important thing in DBD.

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

You got teabagged so you tunneled and camped the survivors? this shows you are closed minded on it just annoying you. Do you ever think how survivors feel when tunneled and camped? NO. It isn't fun for us being camped and tunneled so often. Also, how the ######### do you think tbagging would be resolved? limiting our ability to crouch? then i want camping and tunneling to be punished.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

It will never get removed from the game because the Devs have openly said they know people like doing it. When they were doing animation reworks players asked if this would hurt teabagging and they said no.

Personally I think an easy fix is to give the crouch a one-second cooldown.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Never, you should not be upset by someone pressing the crouch button repeatedly which actually helps you because they don't make a lot of distance on you.

• bucemhard10
    bucemhard10 Member Posts: 5

EZ Get Rekt

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79

You remove the T-bagging issues by getting the freak over it. best we can do is run around in circles to piss the killer off and you know what? You’ll hate that too. You’re also forgetting that crouching is so you can hide better, if you don’t allow your character to instantly crouch again it could accidentally expose you if you miss judged where the killers looking. It’s not created to make you mad, same way with the waving and pointing motions. It’s for solo players to communicate.

• Amelio
    Amelio Member Posts: 38

can I suggest something to make it less frustrating and less used by jerks?

a simple, minimal 0.5 cooldown to the walking and running animation and the speed stay the same for 0.5 sec. after changing animation

this mean that if you want to teabag you have to take a risk and at the same time the teabag itself will not be as infuriating, some survivor are just bad and don't even deserve to tbag, well, it's not much but a good killer this way can capitalize and hit a inattentive cocky survivor

let's face it: if you are good survivor you tbag only good killers and a good killer see when you are good, in that case the tbag is good and it's right to use it, a bad survivor on the other hand tbag killer that are struggling for a reason or another and I'm sure that everybody agree that that kind of player deserve to learn his lesson (excluding probably some survivor mains)

• lostkq
    lostkq Member Posts: 162

it honestly wont due to the nature of the game , some people find crouching assential to the game, also dont take it too seriously, 90% of the people who tbag are either

A . Joking

B . horrible at the game and want to be "ToXiCcCcC"

or C . just messing arround

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    edited February 2021

So just been in another match getting t bagged at pallet drop by p3 characters.

So any info on the t bagging removal or are the devs to busy playing friday the 13th?

Oh, the person got tunnelled and camped to death for t bagging me.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,161

Teabagging is a strategy survivors use... they do it to provoke the killer into tunneling them, giving their teammates time to slam out gens. If the killer tunnels and facecamps them, the survivor wins.

I ignore survivors who teabag. I'll cut off chase with someone who teabags. They [BAD WORD]ing hate it, and I have seen them do very stupid things, putting themselves out of position and giving me an easy down, to get my attention. I've also had teabagging survivors disconnect when they realize I don't care about them.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    edited February 2021

A lot of people on here are complaining about tunnelling and camping.

The previous match where I just been t bagged. I found a survivor chased them and on the 1st pallet drop I got tbagged. The first pallet drop from the 1st survivor I found.

Why are you coming on here complaining about tunnelling and camping if that's not the case?

A lot of players are asking for t bagging to be removed and yano what once the mmr comes in, I got a feeling these people that think they're amazing and run around t bagging are going to have harder matches and will t bag less when they have to go up against killers on their actual skill level.

I'm going to be the one laughing in the end when the game stops putting me in with survivors with 3,000 hours gameplay and with all perks unlocked. So guess jokes on your survivors who are t bagging so have fun whilst it lasts.

BTW t bagging killers only forces them to start to lobby dodge. No wonder queue times going up lmao

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

It happens in ever PvP game and none of the others are looking to remove it so I doubt dbd will either.

I understand it can be frustrating sometimes especially if you feel like you are fighting a losing battle in a match, however they are just pressing the crouch button so it really shouldn't be taken to seriously. It's just a game after all.

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79

Show us your gameplay, or when you remember record the games you get T bagged a lot. The better you are the less at bagging you get, I’m just gunna say it. So honestly if you don’t learn to get over this is a video game you’ll get heated easily in real life. Just remember when they’re doing it their just people having fun. They’re not gunna attack you in real life and if they were an Anonymous friend you guys would laugh about it in the end. If all else fails, and you still wanna get mad. imagine watching someone else getting mad at it, it’s quite funny

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,709
    edited February 2021

Suck it up. That's honestly the best advice I can give you. Teabagging annoys me too, but removing a feature just because mean people make people mad is dumb. There's a reason these kinds of pleas are ignored by the devs.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Never, it helps you if you are being looped.

• bucemhard10
    bucemhard10 Member Posts: 5

Bingo. Smart Killer.

Stupid Killer watches the magic tricks while generators get done.