This is Criminal

KayTwoAyy
KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just a shot in the dark, but perhaps the actions needed to see value from Very Rare Add-Ons are influenced by rank? Pinky Finger is ez mode. ...but i understand some might struggle more than others to get value from such an Add-On.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Not sure what point you are trying to make here sorry.

That game isn't over though, just an uphill battle. I've ended games as trapper in like a minute, that doesn't mean he is ez mode or anything.

• KayTwoAyy

I didn't outplay these survivors. I just pointed the center of my screen at them, released my mouse button, and attacked. With Trapper, you are at least responsible for anticipating high-traffic areas that survivors are prone to running thru, then placing traps with the expectation it will provide you value later.

...thats big brain.

this is smol brain...

low risk. high reward.

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79

Yea everyone’s had their 1 minute games before. If you could control time and fix your pathing it would different but luck was with the killer that game

• Nossy
    Nossy Member Posts: 118

No offense but when I see how this survivors play and your perks, I doubt this is a high lvl game.

• KayTwoAyy

No offense taken. ...but I'm Rank 1 ;)

I had just played 5 games of survivor. In 4 of those games one of my teammates brought a key and did the bare minimum to help the team.

Then played 3 games of killer and a survivor brought a key in every match.

7 keys in 8 games.

I have zero respect for the survivors this game pairs me with. My perk build is a reflection of that.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

It is ez mode when the survivors are mediocre, it is a different story when against very skilled players. It is definitely his strongest addon, but manageable if you are a good survivor player.

• Nossy
    Nossy Member Posts: 118

I trust you when you say your rank 1 (and I can understand why you use this kind of perk if you get keyed over and over ;)) but if you tell me this 3 survivors we see in the video was also rank 1 survs than its the most boosted surv Ive ever seen (and Ive seen a lot of them xD), cause going to neverland or not being able to use a jungle gym with long wall or shack for more than 5s, Pinky finger or not will not have made much a différence xD

And I love Clown (must be in my top 3 with Legion and Myers, winrate wise) and I found his most OP combo is Middle finger and the add on that slow 5% more, almost unloopable and you can't escape a chase once initiated ;) Pinky finger is more map/survivors skill dependant.

• KayTwoAyy

I've seen an unfortunate amount of Red Ranks play like the ones in this clip (although these survivors were all Purple). I've never been put in a lobby with all 5 Rank 1s, in my 1.5k hrs of DBD. '

Matchmaking is in such a state that the skill of the survivors in this video is the norm for me, as a Rank 1 killer.