Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My job is done.

DS nerfed, OoO slated to be reworked.

Fireworks in the night sky, celebrations through the streets, cheer in the hearts of killers, celebrating less unfair defeats.

BHVR makes a face turn, and everyone has a jolly good time making fun of people upset about the change together.. truly a time of merry. It's either a real late Christmas present or an early Valentine's Day gift, in which case-- we love you too, BHVR.

I may finally return to my ancient tomb and rest these weary bones.

See you next calamity, gamers.

Comments

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

LOL that's my casket when I go.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

And now we all sleep though pockets of pain remained Keys, Noed, Freddy, Spirit, DH, bad killers and perks. For now the king's on top of the pains of the game are defeated and soon their followers also. And then we'll enjoy great times of peace and prosperity. And rest until the next great catastrophe.

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

Rest in peace grandpa crack pipe.

Rest in peace o7

• Monarch
    Monarch Member Posts: 148

I'll see you next time they ######### up MMR and then start posting twitter memes, you will be missed until then.

God Bless✌️

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Ohh comfy, hope you got enough salt to mummify yourself.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2021

I laughed until I realized that is still a real coffin that probably exists for a real reason....

I went through a roller coaster of emotions in like 5 seconds.