New game mode idea

Options
DecisiveDwight
DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

So as we all see it devs won't add another game mode but what if they did. I personally would want a survival based mode where there is a ton of survivors one killer and the only way to survive is by a timer kind of like endgame collapse to get to zero, I'm talking no perks no addons just basic horror movie rules stay hidden and survive killer will still have powers but no way to know where survivors are so no scratch marks however breathing would be amplified and would give indication as to where the survivor is hiding.

Idea:

Killer has so long to find and eliminate all survivors.

Survivors cannot bring items or perks items can be found in chests as usual.

Killer has no perks and cannot see scratch marks but hears breathing.

Every survivor starts on death hook and killer has a ebony mori always in base kit to kill survivors once they are put into dying state which still takes two hit.

Survivors can work together or alone no play style is frowned upon if you wanna be toxic and point out other survivors then do it it's all just for fun. At the end of the day it's about survival.

Killers still have their basic powers e.g Hag traps, Trapper traps, Freddy can teleport buy only to specific key areas so shack main building etc.

Ideas I'm unsure of atm:

Killer has no terror radius-I feel like this would add more fear into the game but also not sure how it would roll into the game being fair.

Rewards system-I was thinking they could add BP for it and the emblem system can stay just the colours change based on how long you survived and how many chases you won.

Pallets-pallets are a useful tool however not sure if they would fit into this game mode as chases would be easier with no scratches so no need for looping.

Would love to know what you guys think to this game mode and would like to know what you guys would add.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments