Pip/ranking bug

Options
mdoa212
mdoa212 Member Posts: 29

I’ve noticed in 2/3 games I have played so far, there has been an issue with ranking. The first time, I received no points/emblems for unbroken despite being alive most of the game. The second time, I clearly should have maintains but the game registered a lost pip. I will attach a picture of that

20 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• mdoa212
    mdoa212 Member Posts: 29
    Options

also, I did confirm that the pip was still missing when I returned to main menu

• AnimeChannelDE
    AnimeChannelDE Member Posts: 62
    Options

There is also a Issue with the last Emblem. I played two matches. These were really long. But I still dont get any emblem in the last slot. I should get bronze or silver but not nothing.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326
    Options

Can also confirm it is bugged, I played a match where I died in the first 7 minutes of a match and got gold in unbroken for escaping the match broken, despite actually dying. Based on the emblems, I also should have pipped, but did not.

• Djwingo
    Djwingo Member Posts: 3
    Options

I can also confirm, played like 4 games and survived a while but didn't escape and didn't get any emblems

• TheRealFitzy
    TheRealFitzy Member Posts: 9
    Options

I had both situations happen. I guess I'm not allowed to be rank 1 anymore.

• HaydenF870
    HaydenF870 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here, my friend and I should have our pip increased by 1, but it didn't add our pip at all.

• CRPNTR
    CRPNTR Member Posts: 11
    Options

This bug is literally making me de-pip so many times!!! It seems to always want to count the -1/0 but when I get a +1/+2 it won't do anything -- SO FRUSTRATING!!!

• Chaoseti
    Chaoseti Member Posts: 13
    Options

Every match I have played today, regardless of how well I do, when I die I get 0 in unbroken. Games have been long, so I don't know what's up with that.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Its bugs like this that just makes u quit the game.

I have had severeal games where i got double pip, but noooooo i got a damn black pip ######### !!!!!!!

FFS ! FIX IT NOW

• CRPNTR
    Options

Also, whenver a killer D/Cs in the loading screen, a de-pip happens :/

• CRPNTR
    Options

Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103
    edited February 2021
    Options

I was a lvl 14 before it bugged and de-pipped me

• bishopofsiloam
    bishopofsiloam Member Posts: 1
    Options

I had three separate matches where this happened to me today. Two where I safety pipped on the progress bar, but it de-pipped me. The one where I pipped (+1), I ended up with a 0 or just a safety pip. I don't even know if that makes sense, but I'm frustrated for sure.

• repsac_x
    repsac_x Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same on ps4 ... impossible to play

Pips and emblems