The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I Am Uninstalling

This is an open letter to the developers.

I have 18 days worth of game time. I have watched countless hours of this game being streamed. I have spent $60 on cosmetics for this game. I tell everyone I know who has never heard of this game how much fun I have playing it. But no longer. I am uninstalling this game.

For too long, the PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME are not listened to. What in god’s name is the UI? Why am I playing a mobile game on my console? Who approved of these funky & immersion breaking animations?

I used to the love the grind. An asymmetrical chess match where the action & strategy was ever changing. Now this game is simply broken. I can’t continue playing this game in good faith of what it once was. And what I know it can be.

Listen to the community. This game is NOTHING without those who pour their time & money into it. We want a game we can play. Not a game that we have to consistently & constantly complain about until you “fix” it. I will miss DbD, but I will not miss the game slowly being run into the ground.

Comments