New Animations

I honestly really like most of the new animations for survivor! The only ones I dislike is standing still and injured while running animations. I would like if the survivors weren’t perfectly straight up, but not as bent over as they used to be. Also if survivors could look around panicked like when opening the gate but for standing still. Another idea to add is to make them switch their stance like maybe they hold their arm like Nea does when in the lobby or switch the foot they stand on. Now the injured ones I very much dislike, it looks more like they have to puke than they look injured. An idea I had was to remove them holding their stomach as a whole and possibly just make them drastically more hunched over (this is just a suggestion I know it’s not perfect.)

Comments

• ahptics
    ahptics Member Posts: 1

the new animations r absolutely horrible, i personally do not like the movement what so ever.

• rebecca123
    rebecca123 Member Posts: 33

They are truly dreadful , sorry but prior animations looked more realistic. They walk so stiff and rigid atm. So bizarre that there are a million great changes you could do that the community would love , such as upgrading servers, getting more servers , looking at hit boxes , plugging gaps that hackers have exposed but this is what you guys want to work on . Disappointed.

• laker
    laker Member Posts: 2

if bhvr actually listened to the players this game would be so much better. not one single person likes this movement, it hurts the game. keeping this movement in will cause this game to die. listen to the community and revert the movement to last patch.