OFFICIAL PLEASE PUT THE UI BACK TO OLD VERSION PETITION

Options

Comments

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605
    Options

Completely understand that. I honestly don't use DS or OoO but that would make a lot of people unhappy. Wish they could've announced it just like they did with OoO

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    Options

yeah, thanks

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

You just need to use the magnifying glass for it, youll get used youll see...

• POJOHN
    POJOHN Member Posts: 16
    Options

I like the update, you guys are complaining about everything and you have not tried it barely, thank goodness that they will not change anything if you dislike it so much quit the game.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

I can get animations but ui like keep the of layout if you are going to change it

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

Exactly so if they dont want communal uproar like this they should really announced big things like this about a month or half a month before implementation

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24
    Options

and.. now you will see , your killer xD something like motto for the last update? or do you have some other? Maybe: you can test our new movement with the hit, because you will get the hit for sure, we know xDDD stop joking, more seriously, ..hmm.. when the next update? xDDD

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24
    Options

and.. now you will see , your killer xD something like motto for the last update? or do you have some other? Maybe: you can test our new movement with the hit, because you will get the hit for sure, we know xDDD stop joking, more seriously, ..hmm.. when the next update? xDDD

unplayable - this is also bug, right LOL

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

It's not even that bad? the only thing i would change is the placements and such, for streamers you can adjust but it is kinda overcrowded compared to the other. Even so you can rescale the new UI if you stream. It shows me whos who, the ticks for survivor hooks count. i like it!

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

i don't like that one imo too similar, these new ones are pretty cool with the pictures!

• Kingpaulmathers
    Kingpaulmathers Member Posts: 82
    edited February 2021
    Options

Listen here devs, we don't like the new UI, we want the old one back. We like to look at the bottom left to see what's going on, I have a glass eye you know, and the new UI blends in, and I can't see what the hell is going on from generators to hooking and downs. Oh yeah and another thing, I don't like what you have done with undying, I liked to be informed when some little sneaky rascal is on my Hex totem, I like to think to myself when someone is cleansing my hex 'I see you my little munchkin, now be a darling and get of MY TOTEM' Smack, Smack, crack, crack, bang, bang, right on the hook.

Post edited by Kingpaulmathers on
  • Toblerone007
    Toblerone007 Member Posts: 598
    edited February 2021
    Options
  • BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

No,the new UI is fine

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188
    Options

that and hitboxes mess up aswell are helping, im gonna be honest with you this update the 3.5.0 has the actual potential to be the worst update ever released.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I wish the other platforms had this. Be interesting to see console player before and after.

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383
    Options

Lol earlier i had the final two survivors on hooks and i was just standing around by one and did not even realize one of them got off the hook because I am not used to looking up at the new set up....dude just walked on in and grabbed the other dude....im like wait what just happened.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

What really irks me is the reason we were given "we plan on adding more info and we need space for that", more info on what? what more info we could possible need or they could possible add? the game is not THAT deep.

The only thing that comes to mind is a totem counter but that doesnt justify such HUD changes, they could put it near the gens in the old one and it doesnt explain the awful portraits and the tiny bars.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options

Your idea that PC players are the supreme masters of Dead by Daylight, entitled to decide, at their own discretion, what is allowed to be released or not, while the right of the console players to try the new content is just an excuse, is intrinsecally awful: the PTB is intended to collect data about bugs and severely hurting unbalances, which would break the game if they were released in the live version, not more, not less. PC players' tastes about the patch changes are not a good reason to prevent all the other players from trying them and have their direct experience, and Youtube or Twitch streamers don't change the difference between seeing and playing something.

On the merits, I like very much the new HUD: it introduces some freshness to the layout, give us more options to change its size, and leave more space in the bottom side of the screen, which is the most important. I don't know what will happen in the future, but today the survivors and the stealth killers don't fly in the sky, but crouch on the ground to evade the killer or to ambush the unaware survivor, so a cleaner screen to check better and more quickly the bottom corners is absolutely reasonable.

In my humble opinion, the real reason behind this kind of riot against BHVR is that they removed the freedom to replace official icons with personal ones, which means they don't let you manipulate the game files, not even for aesthetical purposes. It's not hard to understand why they are not happy if you touch their files: there is a risk of cheating, and they can't check, one by one, all lines of programming on your PC, so they remove your temptation even to try.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

What is a toggle button?

Why does no one ever do this?