Fix this Game!

BC_Jack
BC_Jack Member Posts: 29
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I dont know why a Patch can destroy so many things.

1. Get Hit´s from 5 meter distance
  2. new map´s have moon light but no moon
  3. The new HUD is from health perspective #########, a normal person looks downwards to relax and it´s exhousting to look upwards for informations
  4. the new HUD animations looks like from 2016 with switching obsession
  5. the new skillchecks are with black background. and better to see like you don´t want as doc
  6. bloomeffect break every wision and is exhousting to look on it over a longer time
  7. The new animation look creapy when you rotate your head it´s stuttering
Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

sweety they wasnt able to fix it for 4 years almost 5, nothig will change until they get true competition, and if they do get it they are pretty much f-ed

• BC_Jack
    BC_Jack Member Posts: 29

ok wait a moment I forgot something

• I got 0 points for emblem in chase and have 5 minutes chasetime with a killer
    • The Hit and exhousting animation from a nurse is in the same time .. becouse delay from 1 sek?
    • You lose Pips in CUSTOM games when you leave the lobby.
  • giga
    giga Member Posts: 14

Also, does anyone else have constant music switching while you're on hook? It plays each hook song for like five seconds and then switches to the next one. Apart from that, the heartbeat while being carried by the killer is really messed up, it only plays for like 0.5 to 1 seconds every few seconds.

The only thing that actually improved for me in this update is the skill checks, which used to run at like 20-30fps almost every match (even though the game runs at stable 120fps) which made it more difficult to hit great ones. Now they're finally as smooth as they should be.

• BlooD110
    BlooD110 Member Posts: 2

THIS

• Get Hit´s from 5 meter distance
    • The new HUD is from health perspective [BAD WORD], a normal person looks downwards to relax and it´s exhousting to look upwards for informations