onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Above

This may help some of you who are getting headaches because of it no promise

Comments

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171
    edited February 2021
    Options

Then it gets super cluttery and makes me dizzy. I dunno why having the screen cluttered like that makes me dizzy. It happens when I play old console ports to PC too. The UI is massive in those games and take up so much real estate. Strangely, enough those happen to be 3rd person too.

• masterkev03
    masterkev03 Member Posts: 9
    Options

Mhmm I'm not sure but I think it's at 100% scale by default.

And If not I can choose between normal sized head icons with tiny health bar or oversized head icons and a bar with normal size

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

The UI scale doesn't help.

My eyes still subconsciously focus on the information from the UI on every side and corner of my screen even though i try to focus on the middle

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

That doesn’t solve the issue with information being littered all over the screen rather than all neatly in one place like it used to be

• onemind
    Options
  • onemind
    Options

Never said it did I was just trying to help the people getting headaches form this mobile ui

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624
    Options

I actually make it smaller because it's too big and takes up too much of the screen.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

Making it bigger would make my issue with it worse.

Which is that it takes up too much real estate already. It might help with seeing information faster but then it just looks like an oversized mobile. The Survivor already takes up enough of the screen as is.