Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Bug]: PC - Killer teleport, hit after pallet stun

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607

Description: When the streamer is being chased by the trapper, and the trapper was quite a long way away, but when the streamer lowered the pallet, the killer got stunned and then went over the pallet hitting my friend. (Video 1)

Step by SteP:

1)Login at his account

2)My friend is being chased by the trapper

3)and the trapper was quite a long way away, but when the streamer lowered the pallet, the killer got stunned and then went over the pallet hitting my friend. (Video 1)

Platform: PC + Steam

How often does this occur: Always

Priority issues: Severe

Map: Asylum Crotus Prenn

Killer: The trapper but i think other killers

Survivor: all Survivors

Ping: 50-60 ms

Video:

Video 1 =>

I hope when the killer is stunned, the hit of the killer will be disabled.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• OmegaNemesis28
    OmegaNemesis28 Member Posts: 4

I have seen this in nearly every game after the patch today. Killer sliding / teleporting through the pallet when stunned.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I had it with a Nurse today.

35ms ping. The Nurse prepares to blink, I drop the pallet. The Nurse blinks, the pallet is down, the Nurse appears (not on my side). I get hit over the dropped pallet.

• Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Member Posts: 38

Had it multiple times today on both sides. Had killers teleport he pallet after I stun them and hitting me for free.

also got stunned a few times as a killer and then teleported the pallet. Let me hit the survivors for free.

• katzifilth
    katzifilth Member Posts: 12

I had this happen to me as well today.