Latest Update

Options

I have encountered the most awful bug in dbd ever. The game released this thing called an "update" and it is game-breaking. There has been de-pipping when a safety pip is acquired. There is no pipping when a pip is acquired. The survivor hitboxes are close to the size of smart car. This bug also has affected the animations as well. My character, when injured, looks constipated or something got shoved up there. This bug also changed the UI around on my screen. It is like everything got pushed out the edges and spread apart as much as possible. I do have good faith in the devs that they will fix these game-breaking bugs because the dbd team is one of the best and have a strong reputation to uphold.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Member Posts: 38
    Options

You forgot killers can teleport pallets, walls let you walk right through them and there certain places the killer can no longer enter or get permanently stuck.

the update is literally a huge mess, and I’ve honestly no idea how they have released it in this state.

maps look fantastic though, as always.

p,S - I agree the UI is horrible, as are the survivor animations. They just look so wooden and unrealistic.

• PGJSF
    PGJSF Member Posts: 369
    Options

lmao I was just waiting for someone to report all of this as a bug. I would have actually preferred more bugs to the current changes