Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The "Fun Bus" is actually broken now

Sliegl
Sliegl Member Posts: 1

I'd like to start off this post by saying that I've played this game on PC since 2017, and I've enjoyed it so so much, but recently it's just been a steep, steep, decline and it keeps getting worse and worse. I knew that everyone hated the recent patch, I didn't enjoy the UI but I thought I might as well still just play because I think it's fun, as long as I don't spend any money. But, get a load of this right? I'm chasing a Nea around the fun bus as Blight, she runs past the pallet inside the bus and I, naturally, go to follow, but for some reason I can't move through it

No matter what I tried to do, it wouldn't let me through. I tried to get the survivors to drop the pallet so I could break it and maybe get through then, but guess what, no beans

I couldn't even pass through from the other side, believe me I tried

I thought I'd just play a few games to try out the new patch, but this put me off entirely. My bet is that BHVR isn't going to do anything, like they always do.

9 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Both versions of the bus have this. I believe the roof's hitbox is too low for the killer to pass through. That is why survivors are able to freely move.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

Same thing on the Xbox Series X

• DangoShikaka
    DangoShikaka Member Posts: 5

How could this possible make it through development and testing???

• IronRaynor
    IronRaynor Member Posts: 4

Ran into the same problem on Blood Lodge just now (Legion). No pallet spawned in the front half of the bus, but some invisible wall kept me from moving through the end of the bus, but didn't stop the Survivors at all.

• wmyn
    wmyn Member Posts: 56

Same issue on Xbox one. Happened while playing Legion and Huntress. I couldnt get in from either entrance either I was getting caught on an invisible wall

This discussion has been closed.