Appeal from the PerkByDayLight community

Options
Thatbrownmonster
Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi everyone!

I am the creator of the PerkByDaylight community

For those that don't know, this is a community in reddit dedicated to creating and sharing custom icons for DBD, changing how the perk icons and status icons look in-game, while also changing portraits. We even create ideas for perks as well!

With today's update 4.5.0, and the introduction of a new HUD, all in-game custom icons have been disabled. You are still able to view custom icons in the menu and lobby.

As custom icons are modifying game files that always have a risk to trigger a ban, and neither BHVR or Easy anti-cheat will unban you for.

I am making this appeal for BHVR to possibly create a proper way for the community to have custom icons in game, or for the creation of a DBD workshop where players can share custom icons, no matter what system they are using.

The PerkByDaylight community has over 17400 subscribed members at the moment, and it brings me sadness to see this part of the community disappear.

I would love to discuss this with you as the community and the developers to hopefully bring custom icons in one way or the other.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments