The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Face Camping

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

Am i the only person who misses the face camping. Im not talking about being around a survivor as they are hooked now a days im talking about the OG face camp. Sure i got mad whenever i got face camped and when i did face camp i was usually really mad. But looking back at it i miss it, It s like an old gimmic of the game. A novelty. I dunno i just miss it a bit.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Those were the days. Truly the only way to beat Ochido other than removing Claudette.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Well it at least gave you a way to punish toxic behavior.

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Global said:

Am i the only person who misses the face camping. Im not talking about being around a survivor as they are hooked now a days im talking about the OG face camp. Sure i got mad whenever i got face camped and when i did face camp i was usually really mad. But looking back at it i miss it, It s like an old gimmic of the game. A novelty. I dunno i just miss it a bit.

It's still there at least on PS4. It hasn't changed at all. 
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@MuttonChops said:
    It's still there at least on PS4. It hasn't changed at all. 

Ye over here on PS4 facecamping is still a thing. And everybody who does it thinks they're good. When in all honesty 99% of the time, face camping is an honour.