Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rework of Dying Light suggestion

First off I would like to bring attention as to why I believe this change is needed. Dying Light,  currently, is the only killer perk that gives survivors some reward. (A 33% increase of all healing/unhooking actions to other survivors by the obsession) on top of this benefit to the survivor the only negative is yet another generator repair debuff for survivors. I know playing either side against or using this, especially stacked with other generator based perks just makes the gameplay feel sluggish and drawn out.

I propose the following change that I believe both killer and survivor would find enjoyable to play with, and against.

"At the start of the game one survivor becomes your obsession. For every time your obsession is healed to the healthy state gain a token. For each token decrease all survivor's healing speed by 5%/6%/8%. You're able to gain up to 4 tokens."

The obvious hard counter to this would be 'No Mither' which does not allow the survivor to ever enter the healthy state. To this I actually say it is a benefit to this perks viability in the game. 'No Mither' is a very risky perk to play with, this change would only make that risk slightly more worth using a build based around it. After all the game should be enjoyable but still challenging at more competitive levels.

Comments