who is the worst killer now that clown has been partially buffed?

who do you all think is the weakest killer now?

Comments

• Legion

• Wraith. Weak base power and addon dependant. Also Pig and The Legion.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Wraith just got a decent buff. I’d also argue with addons he is significantly better than pig. Stock I’m not sure they are both so trash.

But his yellow, green, purple, and ultra addons are better than pigs by a mile.

Legion can at least get some stuff going if he somehow gets off like a 3 man frenzy at the start of the game.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

I'll say Wraith cuz at least Clown can end chases faster basekit, with Wraith u pretty much have 1 slot for add-ons since without Windstorm he is pretty trash. Even without addons any killer perfoms better than hin (even trapper)

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Probably Twins or Legion.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I think Trapper has been the worst killer for a good, long while now. Every update is a nerf thanks to the super easy-to-see-through grass, his playstyle is the opposite of the meta, his base power is extremely weak and literally useless against hold-W, he just got a random nerf instead of the promised buff+nerf, and his add-ons aren't that great (except the bags, which are borderline required).

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319

Now that they buffed the survivor speed against the clown, idk, depends whether he uses the alacrity pot or not

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

Never needed exhaustion bottles, and cigar box was useless before. Yellow bottles are actually extremely useful in some situations.

• SilentPill

They did? Is it not 15% slowdown base and 20% with bleach anymore?

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

Still 15% base still 20% with bleach. Bleach and chloroform are his strongest addons for him. They are talking about how survivors can go through the yellow cloud. Which if you know how to use the yellows right it won't happen.

• SocialDistomancy
    edited February 2021

idk man didn't play him much before not at all after, basically he has more micromanagement on top of the standard killer micromanagement since now they say he has two potions to spend time mixing and one of them ironically buffs survivors' movespeed and sounds incredibly pointless lmao. If you use the yellow pot (I think that's the alacrity) he may be worse, and even if your skynet brain can handle the computations involved in using it effectively it sound slike it would make me pull my hair out since it isn't chill enough for me. This game is stressful enough as killer without the need to write a survivor prediction app and bring a calculator. I'll pass on the gas ass that is new clown.

• SilentPill

Oh I thought you meant they nerfed his purple bottles which I was going to say I didn’t notice a difference since I play him a decent amount.

The yellow bottles are not terrible, there’s some loops where you gas yourself on one side and throw slowing gas at the other and it basically instantly forces the pallet drop; in addition to some neat tricks you can do with it when approaching gens.

That pretty much shows one of the best uses for it I think. He also combines it with agitation for some ridiculously long basement hooks. Last I checked this guy was like #2 on the DBD leaderboard for most survivors downed while intoxicated, he plays a metric ton of clown.

• SocialDistomancy
  • Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

Clown

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

Plague. Lowest killrate in the game right next to Nurse who arguably is handicapped by a high skillfloor.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Between Clown, Pig, and Trapper.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Pig. Insanely loopeable, useless power and overly nerfed traps. Only good thing about her is being able to get undetectable while crouching thus allowing some grabs and surprises but that its.. She have too many tools thats in a whole is garbage. She needs to distinguish in something and i would prefer a proper and decent unique power instead of 3 that are like this..

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

Still clown. The buff did nothing for him.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I don't think Clown was even the worst Killer before.

I think Myers was worse before and still is the worst.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Relatable

at topic:

was Clown really THE worst killer? I still think it’s up to the player, there were people that played Clown super well but couldn’t perform good with ‚ez to play‘ high tier killers like Spirit..

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Clow, Legion or Wraith

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

Still Clown, Legion, or Trapper.

Clown's changes werent substantial enough to take him out of trash tier.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    edited February 2021

Still Clown. Might be slightly worse now since he doesn't have exhaustion add ons anymore.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited February 2021

If we're talking no addons.

Trapper, Wraith, Clown and Plague are all pretty in the dumpster. Honorable mention for Pig.

With normal addons I'd probably put Clown and Plague the lowest. Trapper still coming in close with Pig.

Honestly with or without addons we're still picking the best looking trash out of the garbage, they're all bad. Exception being Wraith, Wraith actually gets pretty decent with addons.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Ngl I can't believe there are so many people who think Pig is the weakest. I guess everyone has there own pov. Mine is based off of high ranked play and what survivors do in those ranks not stats and I think it's mike and wraith. If you don't want to slug/camp twins need a buff because there's simply no time to do anything else. Killers can perform well with anyone who fits them and Pig is just me I guess. I find her to be my strongest.

• chargernick85

Also that being said Mike and Wraith can both be great with there top add-ons but they should not be add-on dependent. It takes too long to stalk and there shouldn't be a limit on how much you can stank a survivor. Wraith need true invisible to have a chance. Had a daily with him last night got hawkins, got excited cause it's kinda dark thought I could sneak up on some people. There was a gen on main hallway so i decide to try and sneak through the room next to it to get close and I pop out and there gone? What? they coudn't have seen me I was on the other side of wall oh they all have Spine chill great well useless power now. Undetectable my ass.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Still clown

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Pig. Too RNG based even with add-ons. Her kill rate is inflated by bad Survivors not understanding how her traps work.

• chargernick85

Bro I'm rank 2 and survivors there still feel like they have to get there trap off soon as they get off the hook. It's not just noobs. I run an extra traps because there's always that one or two that get it off first try so I make them do it again. I played against a pig last night and get left on a hook by a claudette because she wanted to get her trap off. That dropped me to a rank 5 survivor. That stupid (BAD WORD).

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

funny how she has one of the highest kill rates at rank 1 in the game

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2021

If your playing normally aka not tunneling, mass slugging or camping it's twins by miles. i also think this is why she has such a low play rate since playing like you have to with her which is mass slugging just is not that fun.

it takes too long to down a survivor and then hook them because first you have to hit them with a m1 which can take who knows how long, then you have to follow up with victor hit them then go all the way to them to hook them. It takes even longer if you hit them with victor first.

The next weakest i would say is trapper or wraith without addons if a wraith has windstorm then he is actually a pretty good killer.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

The Pigg.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

I swear I always forget she’s in the game cause no one ever talks about or plays her

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Wraith, Trapper, Pig, and Clown are whom I consider the weak bunch.

Wraith's power literally does nothing to help him down survivors. He is still visible even with his recent change, you can also still hear him, and he still has to uncloak before he can hit you. Trapper requires far too much set up. Fetch, carry, set traps. All the while hoping that no survivor spotted you setting them, and simply hoping they fall for them. Its hard to come up with unique trap placements nowadays against half way decent survivors. Pig is entirely based on luck/RNG. Survivors can get their trap off on the first box they go to and boom you've just lost your pressure. Clown's recent change has not made any significant difference. The antidote is a gimmick. The best thing they changed was his faster reload, but that is not anything game changing for him.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Trapper. The only killer in the game that has to waste time lugging his sack around the map to pick up his power, and the only one to get nerfed by map reworks. Say what you want about every other killer but at least they don’t have to give the survivors a 3 gen head start.

Sucks because I enjoy playing him but he’s just not fun in the game’s current state.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    edited February 2021

Bad players exist at every rank. Against a proper SWF she is powerless. Bad Survivors make her seem good.

• chargernick85

That can be said about most killers. Swf argument is played out.

• PeaceNGrease
    PeaceNGrease Member Posts: 673

Definitely Trapper. Not only does he have to spend pretty much half the game wasting time chasing his power all over the map, he has to think of good uses for them on the fly, if he doesn't have a bag add on this is even worse, his add ons no longer make traps hard to see because of the map changes, and they made it so you are basically garunteed to get out of his trap in 4-6 attempts, which sure is at least a good 10-12 seconds, but that's about as useful as victor trapping a survivor in a closet from across the map, and if survivors know you're trapper, good ones will just keep together to rush gens while you're setting up to bust out gens, then if one gets caught in a trap the other survivor is close by to help.

Just way to many way to neutralize him. At least Pig can ######### with folks heads slot more with her power, and it is a semi effective time slow on top. Trapper just kinda sucks.

Also Plague is kinda bad, but at least with add ons she can typically be a monster. Trappers best add ons just make him a little less inconvenient to play.

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747

I still think clown. His new yellow pee gas isn't as effective as I thought. I only ever find myself using it when I go check gens or at a strong loop even then a survivor can just drop the pallet and his pink bottles are still the strongest imo.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

Gonna start off by saying I love the new Clown, antidotes been helping me get some faster downs. I've considered him to be a weak B tier killer atm, but I'm leaning towards a C+.

I would have said Wraith but he has a lot of things going for him, like tricking survivors in loops for example. Wraith recently got buffed as well, and even if it's not much, it makes him true stealthy, so I'm gonna have to say Legion and Pig being in the same ladder.

While Legion does sorta have an instadown ability, you aren't always going to get all survivors injured at once. Survivors that know what they're doing will only heal each other at an appropriate time. Running Forced Penance does fix this, but survivors will split up against Legion if they're smart. HOWEVER, Also, you won't be downing anyone with your power, so you're pretty much a basic M1 killer.

If Pig didn't have her dash attack then she would be worse than Legion, but for now it's her saving grace that makes her just as good as Legion or even a bit better. The dash attack is what saves her honestly, as it can counter loops sometimes (smart survivors will just run away when she does that, though you can also fake the ambush) and can be really useful for STBFL, but then again STBFL dodging usually only works in the open, otherwise a window or pallet will screw you over. She does make a lot of use for RBTs though, forcing the survivors to waste their time on getting the trap off of their heads, which gives you time to ambush on other survivors, but she's too RNG dependent. At least Trapper has the ability to satisfy you if you end up trapping someone far away, plus the ability to instadown survivors with Trapper and block pallets and windows and all that stuff.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759

legion or trapper

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Clown is still the worst killer in the game imo.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,502

If we are talking strictly without addons i'd have to say Wraith. His kit may have gotten a slight buff recently thanks to the recent patch but with perks like spinechill prevalent in most matches his power just isn't enough.

• JasmineDragon
    JasmineDragon Member Posts: 372

clown

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

This Clown change was a nerf.

So its still Clown.