So many complaints. Stop being so ungrateful about changes and improvements.

Options
13»

Comments

• MudSpit83
    MudSpit83 Member Posts: 111
    Options

You have to throw your yellow bottles first directly at a survivor thats far away, they wont have time to wait in the gas because you’ll just catch up to them and just down them by the time the yellow gas activates. So after you throw the yellow bottle, you’ll walk into it, get a speed boost, and then switch over to your purple bottles and throw it at them or ahead at them. Throwing it at a tree or top of a building is also a good idea if they’re near one. With them being slowed down and you running at an increased speed, you can easily go for the lunge and down them. Not even dead hard can save them because of the slow down from the purple bottles. I hope this helps you.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,235
    Options

What improvements? Only improvements i see atm is the maps.

2018 dbd is literalyl in a better spot than the game is now, unless you only play killer. Survivor has been absolutely gutted with this update and be prepared for incredibly long killer que times.

• FixDBDPlease
    FixDBDPlease Member Posts: 10
    Options

Change is them constantly messing with survivors and their ability to win. Constantly pushing them down onto the ground and wagging their finger saying “no no no. Screw you, you die. And you’re going to like it.”

meanwhile killer just smacks them every single game. Oh you want a killer that can be in two places at once? Here’s the twins. What else you want? Oh nerf body stance on survivors? Okay. Done. Nerf survivor perks? Oh okay. done.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

I’ve been having a great time this update, as either survivor or killer.

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Yes,I'd be happy with that

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Options

What? Are you having a laugh?

Having everything in the bottom left and right *Where the Survivors would be* is just as hard as looking at all 4 corners of the screen and the edge of the top where survivors wouldn't be? Do you play on a TV? The big red glow strains my eyes, and I have 20/20 vision, and the red timer on a red background is impossible to see.

If you had Archotech eyes then you'd be able to see fine, but this isn't a Rimworld.

• MudSpit83
    MudSpit83 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Yeah his rework is amazing right now, too many people underestimate him and have no idea how to properly use him.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Options

I get it its annoying because the last few days has been bombardment of negativity. And you're not wrong in that people don't like change so will moan at the first available opportunity. I've been trying to look at it fairly and understanding the reasons as to why the changes went ahead so here are my thoughts;

1) Wraith buff is a success

2) Clown buff is successful to a point - they could have gone further but its a good start

3) New maps? Well there's a lot of god loops in the game that's for sure. A lot of my time as killer is spent breaking pallets. But I like the design and in the game I like the fact j can actually see the bottom floor now. I think I need to play the reworks more but I'm open tp it certainly

4) The bugs- expected after a new update so I'm not gonna moan about them. I'm sure they'll be fixed soon enough

5) New Screen- the biggest controversy. Being honest I didn't see the crying need for it but I was open to it. I've tried it for both survivor and killer and I don't like it. I understand your point about killer eyes darting around normally but this takes it to the next level and as someone prone to headaches i have been getting them playing dbd which I didn't before. I also think certain elements are too small - seeing your BP gain is tiny in the top right corner. And the biggest part of the screen as killer is a picture of my ability and add ons - I don't need that prioritised in size! I'd rather have other more important aspects bigger and easier to see - most important information should be size and positioned prioritised. I haven't written any posts and I'm unhappy at the screen changes- I bought the game and every dlc so should I not be able to voice my disapproval??? Whether the devs listen or not is up to them but I'm a paying customer. I can see why you're fed up though, these forums have been a sea of negativity the last while

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,235
    Options

That's great that you might be (although idk how tbh), but 95% of players are having an awful experience this update and being turned more and more off from playing the game. I've stopped playing survivor altogether and jump on maybe for a couple killer games every few days or so. It's not fun stomping 90% of ur games now as killer just because of laggy hitboxes, poor animations and UI's which make co-ordination incredibly difficult for survivors. Also not foretting the UI clogs up far too much of ur screen as killer and scaling it down in settings makes other things almost impossible to read/see.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

The problem is they aren't improvements.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

It really depends on which side you play. If you play killer and win almost every match then it's easy to be grateful so much has been handed in your favor. Killers have little to complain about while the devs continue to make the side so you don't have to worry or think about anything.

Also...

Survivors:. Hey devs, fix the hitboxes

Devs: Buffs hitboxes

Killers:. Be grateful

• HexSmolPP
    HexSmolPP Member Posts: 62
    Options

Hmm how much money do you have invested?? As someone who has about $800 in the game between my girl and I... I have every right to ######### and try and get the game to be equal for all us.

• JFF
    JFF Member Posts: 166
    Options

There's a huge difference between being afraid of a change and complaining about something that majority of players dislike. Is there "nicer" way to to give your feedback? Definitely yes, but BHVR for some reason only responds when there's a literal shitstorm happening.