Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Double depipping 3 times in a row.

Mathaen
Mathaen Member Posts: 14
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

My last bug report not only wasnt resolved in this patch but your patch notes say it was incorrect emblem givings?!?!?! So your saying that double depipping 3 times in a row is normal? You're joking right? I have 4 rank 1 friends who are always there even shortly after the reset and your telling me that them being at RANK 9 is them not earning the emblems correctly?? Yeah OK.

Your game is breaking, the pip system is messed up to all high hell, and you essential told everyone that you dont play as good as you think you do and this update just shows it.

THANKS DEAD BY DAYLIGHT

Post edited by Mathaen on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lavindathar
    Lavindathar Member Posts: 38

Whilst yeah, what you say is correct and they are completely ignoring the broken emblems, the language and rant style just means the thread will get locked,

• Mathaen
    Mathaen Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2021

I've done it before and they've responded before, it's just how I talk and the curse words arent directed at them at all.