PS5 Upgrade and missing content

I purchased every DLC for DBD on PS4. I just installed it on PS5, and everything carried over. Except for the "Nightmare" and "Descend Beyond" DLC. I understand that there's licensing issues with Freddy, but both the Blight and Felix are locked and available for purchase in the in-game store.

It already shows the content as owned on the PS5 game menu, but it won't let me redownload it. I don't want to have to repurchase these two again. And the progress that I made on the Blight along with cosmetics that I bought for Felix has me worried as well.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• lude13
    lude13 Member Posts: 22

I have same issue. Restored license and reinstalled didnt help.

• shae_wise
    shae_wise Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020

My stranger things dlc (which came on my disk) and my purchased Kate is unavailable on my ps5. I was using kate on launch day (ps5). My purchased ghostface seems to still be accessible though.

• Szynkacz
    Szynkacz Member Posts: 13

Guys, we are w8ing since tuesday on fix for x box crash that makes for us this game unplayable. I wouldnt count on fix anytime soon.

• HanyMaytion
    HanyMaytion Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution for this? I understand that Freddy and Quentin are being resolved in a PS5 update, but I cannot find anything else on the Felix and Blight issue.

• Salty_Huntress
    Salty_Huntress Member Posts: 151

Sadly the issue is still around and when I switch to the ps4 version I have access to them. I opened a ticket with support here's hoping they can do something.

• juanitopower07
    juanitopower07 Member Posts: 18

I opened a discussion named ps5 purchased Licenses blocked per User, what happens is that if the content was purchased from another account, it's now locked and only available for the user who bought it... So if you share your play station with brothers roommates, whatever... You can't access each other's licenses.

• juanitopower07
    juanitopower07 Member Posts: 18

I opened a discussion named ps5 purchased Licenses blocked per User, what happens is that if the content was purchased from another account, it's now locked and only available for the user who bought it... So if you share your play station with brothers roommates, whatever... You can't access each other's licenses

• ryanp808
    ryanp808 Member Posts: 6

Did anyone find a fix for this or did it work? I have the stranger things disc edition and its not carried over the dlc characters for this version