Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No unhook prompt at Autohaven Wreckers against Doc

Canas
Canas Member Posts: 1,021

Now I'm not sure if this is some twisted feature exclusive to this killer but me and another survivor were standing in front of a hooked Meg and couldn't interact with her hook at all. This reeks of a pretty colossal bug to me, possibly gamebreaking. How is anyone supposed to survive this?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who experienced this issue so far.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Did he shock you? If so, then you were stunned and couldn’t interact with anything. If he didn’t, then that’s a bug. I’ve been playing Doc since 2017 and he’s never been able to straight up deny an unhook without using his shock. If he has, it’s because of a bug.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

No shocks were involved, Doc was on the other side of the map when we tried to unhook that poor Meg.

• Nehalennya
    Nehalennya Member Posts: 39

I had similar situation 1 hour ago, too- Same map- it was on the hook near the killer check- Killer hitted me in front of the hook, I wanted to hook down with BT after the hit- but nothing happened- i started with unhooking animation when killer was ready to hit again and he just grabbed me then... Killer was huntress.