Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dead on hook Nancy's keep moaning even after they disappeared

Brankßer
Brankßer Member Posts: 52

First of all, I thought that just appeared randomly, but having two Nancy's in one lobby and it happend on both of them made me suspicious, so I started to record. Its really annoying and confusing, hearing someone, who isn't that anymore, especially when using stridor! Please fix

• PC
  • Moaning even after Nancy died
  • Let a Nancy die on hook, her audios will keep playing ( I used Stridor )

Here is a link to my record!

https://youtu.be/Raasl139ksM

13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• peachblade
    peachblade Member Posts: 68

This happened to me earlier as well, with a Nancy Wheeler and a Meg Thomas in two separate games.

• Nehalennya
    Nehalennya Member Posts: 39

I have the sound of dead survivors in some games, too when they die on hook. Not only Nancy. Without Stridor.

• TheClausOfficial
    TheClausOfficial Member Posts: 113

It happened to me too! After a survivor died hanging on the hook, I kept hearing her groans of pain every time I passed by the same hook for the rest of the match. I report the problem from PS4.

• SpookyGamer236
    SpookyGamer236 Member Posts: 2

Happened to me with Nancy and Kate, they kept on moaning after they were sacrificed on the hook.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Just happened to me with a Claudette on The Game. I was playing Wraith.

• Emeraldwing
    Emeraldwing Member Posts: 43

I just encountered the same thing. I'm a little sore about it, because it allowed a hiding Jake to sneak away and escape while I was looking around the hook. Shortly after I realized I was listening to an already dead Dwight, the gates were open and I'd lost a nice 4k.

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56

It happened with a sacrificed Jake for me, too.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,521

Jane haunted the hook for me

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590

Same happened to me with Jane on Mother's Dwelling...

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,521

Getting at least one every game now.