Candyman

Options
jasonccvvvv
jasonccvvvv Member Posts: 1
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think the next killer should be candyman because alot of movies about him and it would be a nice killer to add to dead by daylight and his powers should be to releases bees on the. Player. And one perks should be named be my vitcim and other perk should be if a player gets off the hook the killer could see and that perk should be named unhooked.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

Even if they have candyman ready to go, they will most likely wait for the movie to come out and it isn't coming out until august if things go according to plan. I've always had this theory that the reason the devs couldn't bring in good content is because of the movie being delayed and so they had to delay his release which means they lose 3 months to work on following chapters and are slowly recovering from it. It's just a tinfoil theory.

• RoachesDelight
    RoachesDelight Member Posts: 312
    Options

I think Candyman might actually be a pretty cool killer to play as and go against. I like that idea

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331
    Options

" It's not Candyman "

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

JUST GIVE ME TONY TODDS VOICE GDI

"HELEN...be my victim..."

ICONIC

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Well there is still that video game Tony Todd voiced for last year. That could very well be DbD!

chances are they would wait for the movie to be out before adding a Candyman chapter.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Candyman is already in Dead by Daylight for a long time, only that the developers will make him appear in the chapter after the anniversary when his movie is released.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624
    Options

Current Freddy is actually a lot like how I envision Candyman to work.

Candyman should have warping powers and his bees would slow the survivor down.