No, Iridescent hatchet is not toxic you are.

13»

Comments

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

It's not toxic, it's just ridiculously powerful. As such, I can't blame survivors for DC-ing whenever I bring it. Of course, when I do bring it, I usually bring it with the intent of being toxic, but that's just a correlation.

• BSVben
    BSVben Member Posts: 256

No problem from my perspective. I'm just pointing out some other "benefits "of Iri heads that you might not have thought about. As I previously said they are not toxic, just oppressive as hell.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I don't blame them, but I do wonder why they don't realize the only ones they screw over with a dc is their own team. I mean, the killer is still good, counts almost as much as a sacrifice for them, meanwhile the survivors are down a person with nothing to show for it, and the one that disconnected doesn't even get the pity bp they would had they died on first hook.

• BSVben

So if according to you, hours don't correlate to experience, why do you keep using your 8000 hours as a justification for why your opinion matters more than others do?

What denotes experience in your opinion?

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

Well, it's just that nobody wants to play against iridescent head huntress, so at that point it's really not even worth thinking about your team.

• BSVben

@Snap_Tobiyume I'm not trying to pick on you by the way, just curious as to your way of thinking.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I guess I get that, I've definitely had survivor matches I knew from early on would suck, but I don't DC, because then it just becomes a sucky situation I didn't even get any points for. Rather just suicide on hook if I'm going to quit.

• Pulvoriser
    Pulvoriser Member Posts: 48

See.... that attitude just makes you a try hard or sweaty gamer. If you need those kinda add ons to kill everyone. Sure, the survivors died because they didn't "git gud" but you're also not really that good either if you're relying on such broken add ons. Nice try though.

• Silviaswaps
    Silviaswaps Member Posts: 10

Iri heads are no more toxic than Bubba running his chainsaw which he has EVERY match. Iri heads at least take skill to connect. There's other killers who have insta downs. Either you want all insta downs taken out or what? It's not fair to whine about one form of insta down.

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117
    edited February 2021

Ah yes, only 29 days of their life spent playing DBD. What a newbie to the game.

Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

• deadbyhitbox
    edited February 2021

Spending 29 whole days playing one game isn't new. Just because you sit and do nothing but play this game all day and night doesn't take away from the fact that 29 days for the average person is a ######### load of time in one game. That amount of time doesn't translate to being "new" to the game whatsoever.

• deadbyhitbox
    edited February 2021

It literally doesn't even come close to the actual definition of new. I knew by 350 hours how the game worked nearly inside and out, the game doesn't have insane hidden secrets and tactics that you find out and master after like 5k hours. It's extremely simple, and doesn't take much learning whatsoever. Somehow with your 8k hours you yourself don't realize that though.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

They think it is "toxic", because it is a range attack. But you need good aim to hit, even with those wonky hit detection and you can have a maximum of 3 hatchets.

So basically, you run close to the survivor and then you try to hatch him / her. So actually, you are a myers or bubba, that has no problems against pallets / windows because you can shoot over or through them.

Oh and everyone that played huntress know, that she has literally no map pressure. It's like with deathslinger.

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499
    edited February 2021

Iri is not toxic.

Keys are not toxic.

Both need a nerf and shouldn't be used in the current state.

• DeadByName
    DeadByName Member Posts: 9

No, if they all died it was because I out skilled them for that match. It idiotic to think everytime you win it's because the other players suck. They mens you suck if you only beat sucky players. And I'm saying this because so many have that attitude. Especially in fighting games. "Hah you suck bro". Well, do you ever beat anyone good?

And speaking of sweaty and try hard, best example is hooking 1 of the 4 live survivors during EGC. Lol. All the tricks they have come out. Such try hards. I'm just here chillin admiring my hooked trophy.

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,004

How can you state that and also state "Your objective is to get hooks not necessarily just kills"?

You're contradicting yourself, not to mention trying to push your definition of what killers are "supposed" to do onto other players.

Sorry, no dice, especially when you're not even consistent with yourself.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

No it is quite toxic and will be a good thing when it is deleted from the game.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

The add-on itself isn't toxic, it's crutch I agree, but like others have said, it isn't toxic. It's only toxic if the player is using it for the sole purpose of pissing off the other side.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502

It says for the killers objective to do anything in their power to kill the survivors so whether it be bringing tombstone or iri head or tunneling and camping your doing your job. Does that mean its okay? Yeah. Its in the game and the devs don't seem rushed to fix it. Its like freddy where people dc when they see the clock. Im not even a loop abusing freddy and the amount of premature dcs are halarious.