The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Leather-face / Texas Chain Saw Massacre Content.

My wish list of the game is for more Leather-face and Texas Chain Saw Massacre content, as all that came with the Leather-face DLC was him as a killer, there was no map or survivor like there was with the other License DLCs'.
It would be great to see a map based on the location of the original film, which includes; the house of the Sawyers (Leather-face and family) on one end, the Hardesty Family Homestead with the van parked at it that the teenagers drive in the film on the other end, the gas station near the bottom or top end of the map, with a road that connects to the other houses and a forest between the houses.
My map idea is a bit crazy, but it would be excellent to see something like this in the game and Texas Chain Saw Massacre content would be great to see, as I find it the most compatible license with Dead By Daylight.

Comments

• Mad_Will
    Mad_Will Member Posts: 27

Additionally, it would be nice to a survivor, who is based on one of the characters from the original film.
    Sally would be the most obvious choice, but it would be great to have someone else from the film as the survivor, maybe Kirk.
    Or, have the characters clothes from the films, available to purchase as cosmetics on the store for the survivors and have it be called something like: The Texas Road Trip Collection, with an additional skin for Leather face available for purchase too.

• Moonshadow
    Moonshadow Member Posts: 3

I really like your ideas especially since it would be really nice to see more Texas chainsaw massacre content in dbd

• Moonshadow
    Moonshadow Member Posts: 3

I love the map idea it’s well thought out and unique

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Massive corn blindness incoming.
  • Mad_Will
    Mad_Will Member Posts: 27

@Moonshadow said:
    I really like your ideas especially since it would be really nice to see more Texas chainsaw massacre content in dbd

Thanks Moonshadow, it sure would be nice to see more Texas Chainsaw Massacre content, hopefully one day it will happen.

@Moonshadow said:
    I love the map idea it’s well thought out and unique

Thanks again, I was just thinking about it, what feels like ages ago and thought I would post it here.

@PigNRun said:
    Massive corn blindness incoming.

Replace corn with woods/trees, I never mentioned anything about corn and besides, there already is a map filled with corn.