If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Clown's ability...

Options
McCree
McCree Member Posts: 294

Does anyone else feel like the cloud area is just too small?

Comments

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

area is fine, the effect needs a buff though. it's so easy to ignore and it doesn't solve pallet looping AT ALL.

Safe pallets are still safe.

• DasMurich
    DasMurich Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Zavri said:

area is fine, the effect needs a buff though. it's so easy to ignore and it doesn't solve pallet looping AT ALL.

Safe pallets are still safe.

Agreed. I tried him for a few matches yesterday and could really not identify what exactly the point of the cloud was. I knew it was supposed to slow them down but honestly it seemed to make literally zero difference .

I do like the character though. The laugh, and that wheezing breath, very enjoyable.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Area actually increases under different circumstances. For example a bottle breaking higher in the air will have a bigger spread. I like the current system as it allows experimentation with the clowns power. Things like the tactic below are why I simply love the physics involving the gas. I think he is in an amazing balance spot personally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzOLobfzG3A

480p because my comp hates me

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Seems allright to me, as long as you don't use them in the open.